Well errooooooo....

Its good to be back!

an yer shelly,loving it,drives amazing!,hows the white beast?...aka the glanza

An to caliberate it you can use the software that came with it,sumwhere ethier still on the start menu,or its included with the cd,or the website you can download it from,an to be completly honest about the memory stick i thought ud forgot about it,so i was using it :huh: sorry ,ill get it posted to ya matey,havnt found the stylus yet ethier im affraid,you can get them off ebay though for around 99p

Sorry matey!

hay buddy its good to see you back.

the forum server crashed with no backup available so basicaly all the tech articles are lost along wit all the old postss..

have you seeen this months bansai yet?

how is the astra runnin?

Allrate fella's,finally registered on the new/temp site,dont even no if theres any old members still around,but had to come back,the astra sport forum sucks ass! lol

Hows you all then?

What have i missed?

PS-....good to be back

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, guess what I'm currently driving!

It's a good car but *yawn* is it boring, hasn't even got a turbo :lol:

i keep thinking your rick411 enzo with that sig lol

yer the astra is great,an it does handle well,the esp an tc is amazing,an the top end is great,so im still happy with my choice,i do sumtimes look at glanza's still though an get thinkin lool

i think i mite still have sum tech articles sumwhere,if theyd be of help geo?

ill see what ive got lying around,same with part numbers an other bits an bobs....

i may even put my old starlet back in the rides section lol...i can pretend its mine!