Well,

to be honest, you can drive the auto like you do a manual, because you can lock it in first and second gear from drive, so just say your thrashing it through some country lanes and you come to a hairpin or really sharp corner you can drop it from Drive into Second gear as you would a manual and power on through.

plus when your driving through town or in a traffic jam, it makes life so much simpler, it is just like driving a go-kart (i know it sounds daft), stop and go.

Plus you can turn the "over-drive" off which when you accelerate and then let off it doe'nt just change gear straight away, so you could boot it down a lane, let off the accelerator to go round a corner and boot it again without having to wait for the gear change and to let the turbo spool up again.

Also, when it changes gear it is a really fast gear change, faster than a manual could, and it's a really smooth change as well. (it's proven that the Auto Supras are faster than the manuals)

Don't get me wrong, manual is a more satisfying drive, i love droping the clutch and changing gears and i feel like i'm driving rather than the car (if you know what i mean), and i never thought i would like a auto, but the glanza has changed my mind.

i love the little "pocket rocket" ;)

Tony

Note - Does any one know what the Manu and Pwr buttons do, i've been told that the PWR changes the gear change slightly later to improve acceleration and Manu is used in snowy conditions but i have tried both and they don't seem to do much, any ideas?

yea you hit the nail on the head there,

manu is used for snowy condidtions but and you should definatly feal the box changing up ealry.....i use that button when im trying to conserve fual,

if you dont notice it then its buggered,