Hello,

My name is tony, and i met Geo and few others at JAE 2006, (i was the one who popped over with Jim and Zara on sunday, the one who dumped the Green Celica on you stand for about 15 minutes).

Although i drive a celica, i do own a Automatic Glanza V aswell (it's my bit of weekend fun, or any other day for that matter)

Anyway, here's a few pics -

Before major mods, (just lowered)

100_0319.jpg

100_0572.jpg

Front Mount and Laguna Splitter

100_0535.jpg

100_0562.jpg

Engine Bay -

100_0574.jpg

In the future i'll be getting it De-cat, Boost Control (AVC-R or something like) and some other bits and bobs.

Well i hope you like the car,

Thanks

Tony

hAy tony was minted speaking to you at the show,

those rims well suite that silver paintwork ;)

and its mentol how cheap you scored that front mount for

how much did that glanza set you back mate?

Car looks good mate -- What's project TK200? huh huh huh??? :D

lol, it's just a bit of a laugh really, it basically means

"TK" = Teenage Kicks (it's my login name on all forums, for reason far too boring to mention, lol)

"200" i want it running safely at 200BHP

Project TK200

and thanks Geo for letting me know how to launch the Auto, Spot on mate. thanks.

As for the cooler, i think it was right bargin, brand new from the states $80 ish (42 quid, Plus 50 quid shipping), fitted with pipes etc was 200quid total, works a dream aswell.

as for the wheels, i bought those off jim, they were off his Glanza.

tony

Looks good mate .... shame its auto i dont like auto cars at all

I love the 98 spec front bumper when its cut out ;)

Fair play mate, i know what you mean about Auto's, but what i will say, with it being a small car and with the auto it's like driving a go-kart, a go-kart with a dirty turbo strapped onto it, ;)

thanks for the comments

Tony

Looks very well Tony, lovin the wheels, the car has a very tidy look nice one! I was the one who scared the crap outta Jim by shoutin his name on the friday as he was lookin round my car ( the blue one) :D ;) , nice Celica too man!

Welcome to the club, hope u enjoy your stay!

Phil.

yeah mate, its 1996, N plate

Looks very well Tony, lovin the wheels, the car has a very tidy look nice one! I was the one who scared the crap outta Jim by shoutin his name on the friday as he was lookin round my car ( the blue one) ;) :D , nice Celica too man!

Welcome to the club, hope you enjoy your stay!

Phil.

Thanks mate, that was well funny on friday.

thanks aswell for saying that about my celica, the celica is my baby, the Glanza is my fun. ;)

also just want to say the site looks top notch, really good. well defernatly be coming back

Yeah, i think it was a bargain as well.

my mate bought from a import auction at donnington park back at Christmas time, he had trouble selling it and we agreed on 2500.

plus, you just can't help but smile when you drive one, especially when you annihilate the boy racers in their saxo's, corsas etc in Low Boost ;).

Tony

lookin stunning tony but you know i love this car,

went out in it last night for the first time and i recon that its already as fast if not faster than my glanza was.

the Auto change is so smooth and with my little tip on the launch it really snaps your neck back

Jim

hahaha

Cant wait to get a new engine :D

did your engine go bang?, gutted for you if it did. will it be N/A or Turbo?

lookin stunning tony but you know i love this car,

went out in it last night for the first time and i recon that its already as fast if not faster than my glanza was.

the Auto change is so smooth and with my little tip on the launch it really snaps your neck back

Jim

;) thanks jim, i told you when i bought it that if i could get my glanza anywhere near yours i would be happy (performance and looks), you know how much i liked yours.

Thanks again for all your comments

Tony

;) thanks jim, i told you when i bought it that if i could get my glanza anywhere near yours i would be happy (performance and looks), you know how much i liked yours.

i think your not far off mine mate and im sure ull pass it in the next few months

keep up the top work mate

Jim