Ive gotta be so unlucky, i fitted my decat pipe, after lots of hammering at the old downpipe, fixed my slave cylinder because it was leaking fluid everywhere and then jus as i was about to finish, a transit van went ragging it along my road, bout 80 by the looks, the wind blew on the bonnet and creased it right next to the bonnet stay...

feck it.

A reason to save for a carbon jobbie? how much are the varis carbon bonnets? or anhy others...

links would be great, as a creased bonnet looks slightly gay :p

Thats gutting mate fukin tranny vans :p

If youve got £800 odd beans lying around get a Varis one (sorry cant remember the name of the site lol)

If not its the standard style one toymota has got from icetronix.com for £350 (i think)

Good luck :p:p

WTF Harsh Bro! :D

Really gutted for ya Craig! :p

Would defo hate that happen to me, nothing u can do to get back at him tho unfortu.

Not to worry, WhiteVanMan will get his desserts in someway or another :p

Give us a shout on msn if your about bro!

Shame u cant get those OTHER bits now :D

I got sorted out :p

Peace Out

Joz

what do you do job wise by the way?

Im an upholsterer, Recover hgv seats . Im after a job / apprenticeship in bodywork, as thats what im truly good at and actually enjoy. So if you guys or gals know of anywhere on the lookout for fresh meat give me a shout lol

i know joz, thats really gutting. fact is, he was going that fst the car shook when it was up on axle stands, i thought it was gonna slip off em, change of underwear i think? lol

and because of some goon in a rush, ive gotta fork out for a bonnet. imagine the kind of force needed to flex a glanza bonnet and crease it in the center, then you have an idea of how fast and close he was to my car.

im not a fan of the varis style, im after a cruise sport kit sooner or later, so it would look a tad ott..

i do however like the stanard bonnet shape but in carbon.. understated. plus i can get a reverse scoop when i FINALLY get my hks fmic sent through.

other than icetronix, who else sells the standard style carbon bonnets?

i saw some on ebay for 350 , seller was tunin worx , but there not on there any more....my luck

well ive seen carbon bonnets with the vent moulded in, and ive also seen carbon bonnets with the usual removable vent . so if possible id like one with the removable vent.it oesnt much matter to be honest.

943_0.jpg

cant find t he back end picture, but thats jjust a splitter, with canard type fins.. looks pretty damn smart i think..

Cheers shaun, il have a quick poke around there site. Seeing as the bonnets now creased, and some nob decided to reverse into my rear bumper and scuff it all, along with a nice key mark on the rear quarter panel, i might as well start on the body work.

I think the cruise kit will look smart seeing as itll show off the hks fmic.

Ive never track day'd, only on the strip. but i may as well turn it into a track weapon, start lightening the panels and interior.

i wasnt exactly planning on starting it so soon though, but seeing as so much craps happened to it lately i may as well.

cheers nanglebadger, ill pm her and wait for a reply. i mean theres no rush, im flat out broke atm and t be honest, i dont mind driving about with a pissed up bonnet for a bit lol. ill look real hardcore maniac lol

brick shaped vans for people with a brain mass of a brick. sounds spot on haha

• 2 weeks later...

shit, hope you get it sorted mate. :p

i like that kit, but ive been put off it by a ruby red glanza that was for sale not long ago... it was full of mesh and looked crap. anyone remeber it or still have a pic?

I've got a varis carbon coolin bonnet Ragger, got mine through envy performance, cost bout £500, 6 week ish wait though, think they rowed it across, if you wanna see a pic, i'm on the map location in basildon... any more info give me a shout... regards Kris aka tinman