• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good mate will need to pop over for a nosey around when its done. you still got my num? send me a text if you do

thanks mate, i dont think i ever got your number bud :S but yeh you should bring your's down when i have it mapped its going down to nick on the 2nd january he is going to fit a rebuilt gearbox with quaife lsd that iam buying from idrees and the coilovers so should be a beast after that lol.

thanks mate, i dont think i ever got your number bud :S but yeh you should bring your's down when i have it mapped its going down to nick on the 2nd january he is going to fit a rebuilt gearbox with quaife lsd that iam buying from idrees and the coilovers so should be a beast after that lol.

ask nick if he can map dastek and ill come with you and get mines mapped at the same time. just fitted enzos new gtspec B hybrid, had a bit of trouble getting the oil feed on so will get that sorted in the morning. ill pm you my num. will come over when i can for a perv at that kit

sent you a text mate, about the oil feed i know how you feel ive had an absolute nightmare with the one i have first of all i got send the wrong size then 2 weeks i had to wait to get it fixed, put it on the car and it leaked! couldnt get at it properply so had to take the mani off :p been messin about with it all day but finally got it sorted :p .....just got your message.