:thumbsup: Here is how she stands:

Image0131.jpg

Image0119.jpg

Image0117.jpg

Image0125-1.jpg

So far ive spent my time and money getting her ready for big power she is not quite there yet couple more things on the list but iam begining to see the light at the end of the tunnel lol :rolleyes:

spec list:

SECURITY

Hornet CAT 1 ALARM

PERFORMANCE:

hdi fmic

sps mani

decat of some kind :rolleyes:

hks actuator

monster motorsport cooling panel

hks ssqv bov

custom exhaust

Magnecor leads 8.5mm

aircon removed Green filter to front

half size civic rad with spal slimline fan

power enterprise oil filter

ngk spark plugs

Helix Organic Clutch

HANDELING/CHASSIS

Carbon Braided Brake Line Kit

EBC Grooved Front Discs

EBC Yellowstuff Pads

Braided Clutch line.

tein springs

STYLING

Buddyclub 15" black red lip

Buddyclub wheel nuts to mach

Ultralight locking nuts

carbon culture front bumper

jam style eyebrows

INTERIOR

standard

apexi boost gauge

hdi boostcontroller

The car is in better condition now than when i got it with only 39k on the clock paid £5.5k for her 2 years ago completly standard, since then ive changed most things on her, just last week she had all the wheel studs replaced the cv joints replaced and the wheel bearings she has cost me a fortune but its worth it smile.gif

Probly missed stuff out but basically iam ready to buy sacha's new hybrid kit, emu and a fuel pump and some coilovers then its get the engine forged to run 1.5 bar all happening within next couple months smile.gif

ohhhh just passed mot today no problems wooooooooo smile.gif)

Thanks for reading

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Glanza and nice spec list too. :thumbsup:

How are you finding the EBC discs/yellowstuff pads? I've been looking at them myself, are they worth the money?

Also if you're buying the WEPR kit I assume your manifold/decat will be for sale?

Thanks for the nice comments guys :thumbsup: the EBC discs/yellowstuff pads are awesome specially compared to the standard set up its like night and day they look cool to :rolleyes: got the carbon look braided lines dont now if they make a huge difference or the discs/pads are just really good, as for the mani/decat yes they will be for sale shortly along with the hks actuator, fmic and ct9 turbo :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

got a huge box full of goodies today :) at long last iam soooooooooo excited cant wait to get it all on :)

Image0160.jpg

Image0161.jpg

Image0163.jpg

Image0164.jpg

incase you are wandering this is sps dane's td04 kit this was last one and i think they were only 4 made :D ohh and 370cc injectors and a walbro fuel pump :)

i was there as that kit was getting made :(

looks a treat man get it on ive got a similar kit on mine just modified slightly for better looks, run mine on 1.2 bar daily :lol:

thats cool lol what sort of power are you getting at 1.2 bar?

it will be going on and mapped by end of november hopefully :)

i honestly dont have a clue what power, darnt put it on rollers as ill end up wanting to turn boost up for more power haha but between me and a few mates and our arse dyno we recon between 215-235 very roughly

allthough need to get it on the rollers to perfect the map :lol: you will be mega happy its a good piece of kit.

iam getting really pissed off with these postal strikes its takin ages to get parts! anyways some service items turned up today ( rotor arm and cap, spark plugs, fuel filter, magnetic sump plug, pcv valve and thermostat) along with a box full of intercooler pipes/joints and td04 gaskets:

29102009023.jpg

ohhh and i picked this bad boy up couple days ago, its going to get me to work through the winter and about during all the work taking place on the glanza, it never seems to be light anymore (when it is iam busy operating a

digger) so the only pic i got is it in the dark which is probly for the best anyways lol here she is

... pic removed it doesnt belong on here with all the other bits

nyways :p ahem, its an old banger of a clio purchased for.... £500! which is 499 to much for my liking lol 6months mot and tax 53k on the clock 1 lady owner its actually in really good condition even has alloys! :p as long as it gets me to work and back iam happy. after driving this then jumpin into the v its phenomenal the difference makes me love the car even more the v that is lol.

waiting on 1 more very nice bit of kit then its off to nick at tuning developments to get it all set up and mapped on emu :D

• 2 weeks later...

fed up of waiting around fed up waiting for parts :lol: , so decided to do the work myself :lol: , started striping down the bay today got further than i thought wooo:

08112009036.jpg

08112009038.jpg

yeh it doesnt look like much but taking that mani/decat off was a pain in the arse it just didnt want to budge lol

wont be doing much during the week as its to dark when i get home but next sunday hopefully there will be a nice big improvement :lol:

finally the big box ive been waiting for came today :p :

11112009044.jpg

11112009045.jpg

doesnt look that big in the pics but its fckin huge lol 3inch cat back jap performance exhaust going to sound crazy with that turbo kit, stuning int it wooooo :p