thought you'd either have andy's or some of his parts, nice to see you moving up in the world mate, although that white interior is, well, an 'aquired' taste... :p

like the buddy clubs too, always been a fan, quite common now but still good wheels (surprised geeuk's didnt last very long due to winter salt etc but prob lasted better than most).

be good to see you about mate.

it have any other interesting mods at all?

did you end up insuring it properly or keep with the dodgy route? :p

mate i weighted till i was 18 and insured it on me own and the white trims wasent me i just got it so that will be gone soon r you going to the tatsu meet and icebian i adjusted them fine i went about 20mm lower than you did there so much better thoe mods r decat/cobra/seats/coilover/samco hoses/leads/dumpvalve/exhaust so on

jesus christ, straight swap? bargain for shaun if you ask me (well, unless its fucked...).

should definately see it at tatsu meet, hopefully sort myself out with suspension by then, either that or a new car, getting silly waiting now!!