Glanza V Turbo LHD Forged 5efhte

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Update! (Pics on the first page!)

I have received my Greddy Strut Brace, front and rear and my D2 Suspension. And I have fitted a Jap look exhaust and a D1 Spec Quick Release Snap Off Kit, hehe...

So...

The next step should be more toys for the Starlet, but somebody broke the windows of my company car, and stole my GPS navigation system.

And that made me think about security, so the next step will be a security system from Viper, and that will set me back a 500£ (fitted), thats an insane price if you ask me, but it is necessary.

And it is a 2 way system, so everything that happens around my car will be send back as a message to my remote control.

And again, feel free to tell my what you think of my car, my stuff and my plans... hehe... :-)

Hey Raffi :D

Its always good reading your updates, but this time you have outdone yourself hehe

Some amazing additions there mate, Red Dragon is catching up fast, too fast for my liking B)

You must be a happy man! :p

Sorry to hear you got your gps nicked, they will get theirs in the end. B):D

Security is something that defo needs to be sorted, and the system your thinking about sound v good!

Keep up the excellent work my friend!

Glad to see you are keeping well in the hobby and in person!

Peace Out

Joz

nice new stuff there mate

too bad on the gps bieng nicked that sucks, and its why i always take anything of value out my car when im not in it

i guess your keeping it under wraps what else your doing, cant wait to see what it is

Thats a really nice update Raffi man

Bet your well chuffed now them awesome parts have finally arrived :D

That D1 snap-off kit is cool.....gona av to get me one B)

Keep us updatedwhen your seats/ suspension goes on B)

Keep up the good work :D

Thanks for all the cool comments.

The D2 suspension will be fitted next year, because the Danes use a lot of salt on the roads here in Denmark, and that would destroy my suspension, so after the snow has melted, the D2 suspension and the Strut braces will be fitted.

And for the curious ones, my company car is a VW Caddy 2006, here is a pic:

http://82.165.32.80/kwnews/pictures/news_4...y_Typ-2K_09.jpg

Mine is white, and it has no alloys, hehe...

Dude thats a well cool update, lovin the sound of all those parts! Never thought about the impact of salt on coilys before, that could be a problem here too :DB) damn DOE and their bloody salt!!!!

Sorry to hear about your GPS dude, keep us posted on your security system, i like the sound of that!!!!!!!

Phil.

WOW it really does sound like this Starlet is gonna be AWESOME when finished, as i can see he's not going for no cheap bullshit parts. D2 Coilovers. GReddy Strut Brace, TRD bits..GOD i cant wait till this cars finished.

Don't forget to colour code them bumpers :( Keep up all the work! And get some pics up mateyy!!

Idrees_SR

Thanks for the cool comment. It will take long time before the car is finished, hehe, I have lots of plans, hehe... (and don´t think about the bumpers, have plans for them too, hehe...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yup all parts have almost arrived...

I still mis my TRD Quick Shift, but I hev been told, that it will arrive next week.

Fitting the instruments was a real pain. My hand are to fat(hehe) to reach the cabel, that sits behind the instruments, it took me about an hour to fit it all.

The handling parts will be fitted some time next year, after the snow has melted. I don´t want any damages from the salt on my parts.

The thing with the subframes is a pain to, there are no companies that make em cheap. The Recaro ones cost about 400£ from new.

But I was thinking of getting some universal frames from Sparco, and make them fit, I will have to make somthing custom, to make my seats fit.

Hopefully I will have some time next month to get them fitted!

A little negative update... <_<

Some of you have seen this picture in another thread...

med_gallery_233_67_54803.jpg

Today I went to get them checked if there were OK, I wanted to be sure, bacause they are second hand wheels.

And they were in bad shape, they were oval, they could not be balanced, they were of by more then 100g.

So I returned them, and I returned the new Toyo Proxes T1-R, that I bought for the wheels.

So the Euro/German Style as a theme has been dropped.

I am going to do the exterior in JDM style after all.... ;) ;)

As always, I have some cool plans, so all I need now is some money, hehe... :wub::)

And I have ordered Sparco Universal Subframes, so in a few weeks, the seats should be fitted in the car....