I`m Off To Oz

Yep i`m off to OZ on the 4th October

mum and dad have got relatives over there and they have been coming over here ever so often asking when are we coming over, so last year we set a date and finaly its coming round.

We are going by Emirates from Glasgow to Dubai(which Emirates are putting us up in a hotel for 8 hours) then to singapore for a re-fuel then to Sydney.. Were also going on holiday on holiday with my uncles family to Manley for a while, then after that were moving up to Brisbane for while, thats about it, not moving around too much. And (if) i decide to come back we are getting the Airbus A380 back from sydney to Dubai, really want to see the size of this thing beside a normal jumbo.. :thumbsup:

Sounds awesome dude!

I had the privilege of flying on an A380 when I went to Malaysia last year (Singapore Airlines).....Amazing machine! :)

Oh and if you get to stop in Singapore Airport for a while, check it out, it is WOW! :thumbsup:

i flew that flight few months ago, emirates, and got 1st class aswell, bloody awesome, dubia airport is very good now compared to others ive been in, just had a new revamp, and very hard to get lost in it now aswell.

dumfries-- no wonder your leaving there for oz haha, think im gunna hit Oz next year for 4 months on my leave, just trek around haha