Cold Air Hose/tubing

Right so I've got an induction kit on my EP now, but I'm in need of a cool air feed.

I've had a look on Ebay for some hosing but it's stupidly expensive £8 for a metre length?

I wanted to buy multiple lengths to get a few cold feeds going to the filter..can anyone recommend anywhere I can buy some cheaper hosing online or in a hardware store or something?

Thanks!

Amjad

hmmmm £8 a length seems a good price to me mate i looked into some custom made ones for mine and i got a quote for £14 a length but that was top quality stuff. haha you could lways do what a mate of mine did and use dyson hoover flexi pipe lmao that worked for him lol

Be careful though, 100mm is fucking huge you might have trouble fitting it in a good place lol.

If you really want to fuck around with it, move the rad over a few inches to the left then you can get a really good position right behind the bumper straight up to the filter.

Be careful with that cheap stuff mate! You get what you pay for and that cheap stuff is just extraction hose that is available from B&Q. I would think that stuff will melt if you get it near a heat soucre.

Just my 2 pence worth. :)

Jason :)

Be careful though, 100mm is fucking huge you might have trouble fitting it in a good place lol.

If you really want to fuck around with it, move the rad over a few inches to the left then you can get a really good position right behind the bumper straight up to the filter.

Yeah I'm going for 3" pipe, cant be bothered moving the rad but I'm gonna get a few lengths going lol I'll see if that helps :D

Be careful with that cheap stuff mate! You get what you pay for and that cheap stuff is just extraction hose that is available from B&Q. I would think that stuff will melt if you get it near a heat soucre.

Just my 2 pence worth. :)

Jason :D

Yeah that was just the first one I spotted, there's some heatproof ones I saw too, thanks for reminding me though :)