Toyota The Cheating Gits!

twats ive had somthing like that happen i went ther for an mot at toyota! a couple off days beffor wen i was booking the test i told the bloke there thers a ratle at the front wheel and found out the bearing had gone so i replaced the whole hub and didnt tell him ide done this any way it faild due to bearings wer fucked and would cost me £400 to fix i showd him my recipt for the new bearing and told him it had just been changed and he was speechless! wat a COCK!!!! so i made him and another member of staff ther check it in front off me and it passed wankers nt been back ther since!!!

i just feel sorry for the people who dont know anything bout cars and fall for it!!!

I'll double check but i've seen what she got and it doesn't seem like she got much at all from them. Like i said both my parents haven't had anything like this before and they have had Toyota's for the past 15 years i reckon.

Bourkey

Hence why I do all my own work, no matter how big or small, similar situation happened with my parents isuzu, all was needed was a simple clutch change, 3-4 hours job, costing no more than £270 inc genuine parts and labour, needless to say, they made out it needed a new flywheel, which I know for a fact it didn't, ended up costing over £700, anyway as time went on, It was due for a service, as I was removing the underbody armour I noticed a rather shiny snap on spanner wedged on one of the gearbox bolts!!!! Hmmm, so out of curiousity I checked all the other bolts, of the 12 that holds it to the engine, 9 were loose!, further investigation revealed they hadn't even fitted a new flywheel as said, only the friction plate was changed. Talk about a rip off, in the end we got all our money back, reported the company to trading standards, and the job was done properly at home, and the twat never got his spanner back lol!

Damien

Hence why I do all my own work, no matter how big or small, similar situation happened with my parents isuzu, all was needed was a simple clutch change, 3-4 hours job, costing no more than £270 inc genuine parts and labour, needless to say, they made out it needed a new flywheel, which I know for a fact it didn't, ended up costing over £700, anyway as time went on, It was due for a service, as I was removing the underbody armour I noticed a rather shiny snap on spanner wedged on one of the gearbox bolts!!!! Hmmm, so out of curiousity I checked all the other bolts, of the 12 that holds it to the engine, 9 were loose!, further investigation revealed they hadn't even fitted a new flywheel as said, only the friction plate was changed. Talk about a rip off, in the end we got all our money back, reported the company to trading standards, and the job was done properly at home, and the twat never got his spanner back lol!

Damien

That last bit cracked me up :thumbsup:

some shocking storys :thumbsup:

i took my civic to a local garage for an MOT and they fail'd it on breaklines, bushes, and other little bits. they wanted £350 to get it sorted!

i didnt have it done because i knew the car was mint so i took it to my local renault dealership (my mates work there) and it cost me 36p for x2 suspension splitpins + mot cost, they confirmed that there was nothing with the car!

• 3 weeks later...

Alot of toyota garges have close down near me if i was at my mums place (Miltown Malbay, Co. Clare) i need to go to toyota i'd have to go to Limerick for the parts now

i have had bad experince with dealerships but none like this i had to bring a renault megane 1997 to the main dealer as they had to replace a key and reproggram the car i was told you'll have to go to dublin for that which is 3 or 4 hours away and that not towing a car i took the car to an ex-renault mechanic i know and he oder a key and done everything to the car for me he also told me that renault hate fixing older cars

the only dealership i have had no problem with is Ford my borthers car is 1995 Ford Fiesta and it was making alot of odd noise's no one knew what it was so we took it to Ford they gave him a car 2009 Ford Ka and he is a learner :thumbsup: and as only been driving for a few weeks to use while they look at the car. A few days later they rang us and asked us to come in and they ofter us a cup of tea and a bit of cake and then told us whats wrong with the car and if we wanted it to be fixed, they told him they will do it for him but it would cost alot so they offer us this option the will get all the parts at 50% for him after that experince my mum need a new car so we went to them again and we got a Ford Focus 2000 as a trade in for our Skoda Fabie they just took the Skoda and gave her the Focus the Skoda had alot of problems with it and wasn't worth a penny the Focus came with a NCT a Years Tax