Forza 3 On Xbox 360

Played the demo, still unsure. It looks great, but it feels VERY arcady now. Loving the drift mode and stuff but just feel like the cars feel heavy.

Second that, something doesn't feel right with the cars. Not too sure what it is but something aint right. Also the graphics are very good but they have a very 'cartoony' look about them. Maybe its just the colours on my TV?? :)

pre-ordered it online!!!special edition 2 because im just sad....

cant wait to play with the yaris!

im a pretty well known drag tuner on forza 2 :)

whats your gamertag pal i might of heard of you as i was a pretty quick tuner myself

NFS and DiRT did absolutely nothing for me.

The demo seemed alright, there are a few things I don't like about it which is disappointing. I'll keep my preorder and see how I go, at the end of the day it'll still be the best racing game for a long time.

GT5 has now been given a Japan release date of March 2010 so it should come out here probably late 2010.

What didn't you like about it?

Something about it just doesn't feel right, I'm pretty sure it's what was previously mentioned about the cars feeling heavy but it doesn't feel as good as FM2.

Another thing is the in-car view when using the MS wheel, you are unable to look around the car to look at the mirrors etc.

There's also little things like the whole stupid intro scene with the car revving and the screen vibrating feels really NFS-like. Once you have got past that you then get literally about a second to get your revs right for a perfect launch, which is silly.

It seems to of turned more arcade-y since FM2, it feels to me like it's trying to become a more 'entertaining' game rather than a race sim. For a supposed sim to now introduce the new thing where you can now roll the cars it's truly shocking. I rolled my car and I was able to come to a complete stop, move the stick right, car would rock right, move it left, car would go left etc. I managed to roll it back and forward on both sides a good 10 times before I lost my balance and landed back on all 4 wheels. That does not shout sim to me, unless you're an extremely heavy guy with a car that weighs about 1KG.

As stated, I will still buy it, I just hope a few tweaks and alterations are made before the final release.

Please don't start another fanboy war, this is about the only forum left that hasn't gone down that route!

loooooll....i cant b bothered to start a fan war :thumbsup:

im just waiting for COD MW2....NOV 10 :D