I think it might be to do with your tyre size aswell, as SR standard tyre size is 195/45/15, i think my brother had a few problems with rubbing too when he swapped his low profile tyres for 195/50s and lowered by 40mm, plus the wrong offset might be a problem too.

Yeh I think its just the tyre size as it was on 195/45 before. Its a shame as I prefer 195/50 :thumbsup:. The offset is apparently fine though. Might have a proper look and see if spacers can solve my problem. Thanks for all the help everyone :-).

You can either raise the car :thumbsup: which i doubt you'll do, or get try get the inner arch rolled (if you know what i mean) :s if it's the right term :D:D

lol The car is never going to be raised! Looks like the next tyres are going to have to be low profile :-(.

Ouch, going to cost a bit more for low profile :D i have 195/50 on my glanza, used to rub on the passenger front, but i got that rolled out and it doesnt do it anymore :D

How much does it usually cost? I think the rear might rub aswell when people are in the back :thumbsup:.

My cousin did it for me unfortunately :D but mine was only rubbing on one arch. Just tell everyone to take themselves :D poor you :thumbsup: not sure why yours is rubbing so much ..... hmmm...

When I attend a meet im going to ask people to have a look for me :D