My Metalic/matte Ep82

hi all im james from australia you guys have some pretty crazy builds over ther we cant really go to that sort of crazy power over here cause of the bill its not worth it they just harass the fuck outta you so ill just post up some piccys of my little beast for you to have a gander and tell me what you think

a few specs:

full turbo back 2.5 inch stainless exhaust system straight through (better not go to NSW HAHA)

stainless steel manifold

turbosmart ebc (12psi)

exedy button clutch w/brand new stock pressure plate because its my daily for the time bein

speed cut and boost cut removed

apexi SAFC

air/fuel ratio guage

speco boost guage

255 ltr/hr (500hp) fuel pump

tein HR fully adjustable coilover suspension front mount cooler

WORK lightweight racing rims

rear seats stripped

genuine sparco steering wheel

bfore the satin paint

209ivlv.jpg

n5lfmg.jpg

20u511d.jpg

with new satin paint havent got around to doin the rear bar yet

and with the WORK rims

ruo029.jpg

246rtvr.jpg

2wfn421.jpg

cheers for havin a squiz comments appreciated

cheers

james

Wow, that looks awesome mate. It looked pretty damn cool before too, but it's a nice improvement.

It's individual and that's why I love it. I've used one of the pics on my desktop background, hope you don't mind!

haha thanks for the comments guys.....yer i think enzo put it in your calendar? maybe wher youve seen it? dont see many over here theres not may left in australia and noone can comply glanzas :thumbsup: . also lookin for emanage ultimate for it if anyone has one for sale, also wired in a kill switch in the floor well that cuts ignition and fuel electrics