I've now looked at 4 Vs two were aload of turd this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

guy had a black one to but the silver was really dodgy, looked clocked (clock said 88,000km) the steering wheel well worn out and drivers seat, but all mods were bodged, fmic had only been attached to just the bumper, lamba had all wire cut off (4 wires) bolt snaped in the manny to the turbo did have a screemer though, he wanted £4400 for it, be warned people.

but anyway my question is do only some Vs come with a center belt on rear seat or are they added by some owners as out of all 4 Vs only one had the center belt but it looked factory.

Thank for the fast reply, as long as i know they come with one standard they will have the anchor point is cool even if the one i buy hasnt got it fitted i can alway pick one up as i need all 5 belts

I've now looked at 4 Vs two were aload of turd this one http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

guy had a black one to but the silver was really dodgy, looked clocked (clock said 88,000km) the steering wheel well worn out and drivers seat, but all mods were bodged, fmic had only been attached to just the bumper, lamba had all wire cut off (4 wires) bolt snaped in the manny to the turbo did have a screemer though, he wanted £4400 for it, be warned people.

but anyway my question is do only some Vs come with a center belt on rear seat or are they added by some owners as out of all 4 Vs only one had the center belt but it looked factory.

Hi mate. Where abouts in manchester you from? I've had a look at that V 3-4 months back. lol.. He's had it for a wile in the showroom.

Something just doesn't look right about it. Think the black one was standard.

Hi mate. Where abouts in manchester you from? I've had a look at that V 3-4 months back. lol.. He's had it for a wile in the showroom.

Something just doesn't look right about it. Think the black one was standard.

yeh black one was standard with white wheels but high mileage at 150,000 km and he wanted 3800 for that one i just walked away was not impressed at all with the company when i was asking about the silver one he found it very hard to answer me kept poping into the office to ask someone else oh i'm from middleton (proper nice place lol)

My SR comes with a rear seat belt, ive just tucked it under because 3 people aint sitting in the back :D

lol luke i wont need all 5 all the time but me, 3 kids and the wife........ well suppose i could leave the wife at home lol :thumbsup: how much do they if i leave it out i should be all of 0.0000000000000001 of a second faster lol