Hi again

As you might have read in my previous threads, my ep91 is 5 door.

Just to present the whole picture, I am currently undecided whether to do a 5 door glanza rep or a remix bumper (with clear headlights and remix grill...off course with glanza rear bumper). So at the moment I'm trying to see how much each build would cost me.

I've been looking around locally for some side-skirts, however i have my doubts whether the glanza ones will fit, the glanza being 3 door and my car 5. So I have a couple of questions.....will glanza side skirts fit a 5 door ep91? Since I'm expecting the answer to be no, what do you suggest? Are a lot of modifications needed for glanza side-skirts to fit? Will side-skirts off some other car fit perfectly? Would the above mentioned builds look funny without sideskirts?

Its do-able, I believe you need to cut some of the back "flick" off of it, so it doesnt cover the door. If you want it to be looking like normal, you could always stick the removed bit, on the door.

Oooooohhh Yeeaaahhh!!! that is my local team!!, Glanziao (www.glanziao.com, you can see the badge on the black car on the right side of the first picture) that is made on fiberglass, they took the original glanza skirt and make a molde, then just make the straight part longer than the original, and the small part on the door is made on a separate molde (that need an art touch to create the molde for it)

Here we have a lot of 5 doors Glanzas, every body is making that conversion, is a kind of...fever or something.

Oooooohhh Yeeaaahhh!!! that is my local team!!, Glanziao (www.glanziao.com, you can see the badge on the black car on the right side of the first picture) that is made on fiberglass, they took the original glanza skirt and make a molde, then just make the straight part longer than the original, and the small part on the door is made on a separate molde (that need an art touch to create the molde for it)

Here we have a lot of 5 doors Glanzas, every body is making that conversion, is a kind of...fever or something.

So it's not just as simple as getting original skirts and cutting them so the door opens?