Td12 On Rollers Friday

update..

got everything sorted this morning , and it was an intercooler pipe so got that sorted.

past the mot and then manged to get it on the rollers .

it made 173HP and 160 ft-lbs torque . this was made at 0.7 bar (10-11 psi) , and the fueling was in the low 11s high 10s so maybe a bit rich but i just wanted safe before i get the emanage made .

graph.jpg

graph2.jpg

rollers.jpg

can see the bad dip in the graph due to no management

I'm happy with it and it feels savage on the road , just cant wait to get the emanage mapped and turnt up to a 1Bar.

Cracking result i think and shows well for the future.

im happy with that and looking forward to what she produces at 1-1.2bar

the graph is nice and smooth with power and torque very linear

so braking it down . . . . .

you got 173 @10.15psi (.7bar) so thats a 40bhp increase on your setup with 1psi more boost than stock.

how does she feel on the road?

the ecu can fual the turbo up to fual cut so get it up to 12psi :)

Yeah set the boost to 0.7bar using the dyno pressure sensor and just a tweek on the fpr so its nice and safe .

It is proper savage on the road spools really quick . Bin along time since i drove it with a stock ct9 but its doent feel laggy compared .

Its a torque lil bitch aswell.

Im very happy with the turbo , think its well worth the money , and i would deffently reccomend it .

Pretty nice result! Have been waiting for something like this! In reality we are looking at about 15-20bhp increase over stock CT9 at 10psi, as my WEPR EXT CT9 made 155bbhp at 10psi (on an engine with 145k miles :)) so we should be crossing the 200bhp mark by 1 bar on the TD12 :)

not bad realy, my tong made 170 at the same boost pressure, so it shows even running on the rich side it has alot of potential... it's not even near it's efficiency zone realy.

that dip in the graph in the timming, you get a spike as the burn is a bit late. i found that advancing the timming almost cleared that as nearly every graph i have seen with an unmapped hybrid have all the same trates, and that dip appears alot, but you can get rid of it.

good result non the less, will be a beast a 1.2bar!

not bad realy, my tong made 170 at the same boost pressure, so it shows even running on the rich side it has alot of potential... it's not even near it's efficiency zone realy.

yea, IIRC I think yours was 166 bhp on a gt spec