Is This Way To Cheap Or What

it seems way to cheap to me so see if you can get a full check done on the car by qualified mechanic who will put a garentee

on it i think the aa do this but it costs but its also peice of mind too

bargain looks clean to me if every thing is nice and tight and drives like a new car plus engine bay is very clean

log book looks nothing dodgy go for it.

i am selling my glanza v auto it is on pistonheads link http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1281018.htm

i dont want to give it away for peanuts lol

if people are selling them at this price i have no chance

bargain looks clean to me if every thing is nice and tight and drives like a new car plus engine bay is very clean

log book looks nothing dodgy go for it.

i am selling my glanza v auto it is on pistonheads link http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1281018.htm

a bit on the expensive side but i dont want to give it away for peanuts lol

if people are selling them at this price i have no chance

just had a look i'vgot the same wheels waiting to go on my v when i get it

hi mate

how you doing

Mine is still going, the one you viewed last Saturday (completely standard one) <_<

Thanks

Ady

fancy letting it go for £2750 i'll come get it tomoz night

We all like bargains! Just we have to be careful when it comes to motors.. No doubt the odometer has been fiddled when it came over, most of them do. The fact its running steelies pretty much suggests the wheels were taken off before it was sent over - else it would have the standard trims too. Blitz Nur-spec, you have to be an enthusiast to know what that is, its not an off the shelf exhaust that the lady thought would look nice.

Something fishy. If its as stunning as hes making out, then I would be selling it at over 3k, if not 4.

Credit crunch is whats up people... the value of these cars are not always going to stay the same.. its just not the way it happens.

genuine sale ... thats the problem people are to scared to buy cars that go for a decent price... just because it was a woman driver... that doesnt mean it was drive at 5mph... there are things called GIRL RACERS.

yeh i agree with ross, girls do cars up just like lads, some girls i know are worse than lads for driving and racing. but it does seem really cheap. i wouldnt buy until id seen it and take someone with me who knows what theyre on about