Stripping Help.

First of all.. start dancing quite sexy, then carry on dancing whilst taking clothes off...

On a serious note. It takes quite a bit of weight out of the car. Quite easy too. Just a socket set for the seats, and usually you just have to pull the plastic trim out. The seatbelts you will need to un-bolt at the bottom end of the belt to be able to pull it through. Once you have, put them back together the way you took them off. Do the bolts up as tight as you can.

has anyone looked at my link? how do i get the interior plastic roud that? i have the rest out

right 1st of all be carful as it looks like to got curtain air bags

the trim should pull of once ya remove the bottom trim eg from the bottom of the door to the top of the bottom of the top trim if you get me lol

from there you should b able to pull it wiv a bit of force

then remove the bolt which holds the seat belt should b in the floor pan some where

once that done should b able to feed the belt trough the trim then all should b good :)

strippin is pointless i makes no differnce at all every car ive owned ive stripped and its never made a differnce just make the car cold and damp inside unless its a track car and used for nothin else its completly useless

in my opinion of course

:lol: I was about to post something similar :lol:

suprise suprise :harhar:

strippin is pointless i makes no differnce at all every car ive owned ive stripped and its never made a differnce just make the car cold and damp inside unless its a track car and used for nothin else its completly useless

in my opinion of course

well in cases like these i like to bring the old power vs weight argument into it

imprezas for example....quite a bit of power standard but very heavy so there rather slow lol

starlets are very light anyway but every gram does make a difference so technically the lighter the car is by removing things the quicker it will be. obviously theres no bhp gains so you wont notice on a dyno for example but on the road there is a difference lol

Especially when 30 minutes ago i had Twin subs, large amp! That removed along with the back seats im sure will make a difference.

May i add, i kept the carpet though. The carpet which is clipped to the back of the back seat sits lovely over the horrible metal ;p

DSC00144.jpg

I reckon it looks awesome!

May i add, i kept the carpet though. The carpet which is clipped to the back of the back seat sits lovely over the horrible metal ;p

DSC00144.jpg

I reckon it looks awesome!

pffffft take the carpet out fully stripped looks best trust me lol