West Yorkshire Rolling Road Meet @ The Racing Line!

Hey guys,

It has been such a long time since I organise a meet, so I've been in touch for a 'proper' Rolling Road meet. I organised one previously at RS Runing in Leeds, it was cheap at £35 but as some of you can probably remember, the RR was shit and 90% of people were disappointed with results.

The Racing Line has some awesome reputation from what I know. They tune bigger cars like Evos etc all day long so sure know what they are doing. Gee organised a meet here a couple of years ago and from what I remember, it was a pretty good meet (I didn't go, just read about it).

So, I've been in touch with The Racing Line this morning, asking for a quote to dyno my car. They said £80 for a single car, and I thought this was a bit much. I asked for a group price, and to my surprise it is only £45 per car!! And on top of this excellent price, we only need a minimum of 5 cars to go on the RR to run at this price. If we get more cars then the price is reduced further. You will get 3 runs, and a prinout of BHP, WHP and Boost/AFR!!

This will be an awesome event so I'd like as many people to come as possible! biggrin.gif

Prices:

1-5 Cars - £45 each

6-15 Cars - £40 each

16-25 Cars - £35 each

Location details:

The Racing Line, Washer Lane, Halifax. HX2 7DX.

Time/Date:

7th November 2009 @ 9am.

Looking forward to seeing as many people as possible rockon.gif

I will require a small deposit of £10 to anyone attending please.

Any questions, feel free to ask! If you want to come and run on the RR, please add your name to the list below and PM me for payment details for the deposit.

Runners:

1) Idrees

2) Craig_N - Deposit Paid

3) DavidAshton - Deposit Paid

4) Wainy - Deposit Paid

5)

Spectators:

1) Rumel

2) Gee

3) Damien

4) CRAIG-SR

5)

Spectators are welcome, so if you want to come but don't want to run on the RR, feel free to attend! smile.gif

Yeah man sounds a plan, would need to be there early though, like meet at 8 to get there for 9 let me know if your up for an early one lol.

If so PM me your number and ill pm you directions off the m1, it is litrally 30 secs off the motorway.