Hi everyone nice to meet you all, im search of a glanza v around 95-98 standard spec, but im looking to tune it to 200bhp with a full decat, front mount intercooler, air intake, fuel pump, remap. will i need a piggy back ecu?

also how much are you guys paying for insurance on these im 21 and just passed my test near 2 months ago.

thanks in advance :wacko:

As far as im aware you will need a piggyback ecu to remap yes because the standard ecu is not mappable. Insurance is a bastard on these things, although your 21 which will go in your favour, you have 'just' passed. be prepared to pay a fair bit pal.

Welcome to UKSC mate =]

im buying one in january and going to have a 6k budget for a glanza, mods and insurance if it being insured under my dads name.

does anyone know if my dad can have 2 cars on his insurance with his full no claims and another driver named on the 2nd car?

No i tryed when i first passed my test with my glanza couse you have just passed your test they will

just laugh at ya and with it been an import they dont know if its running 400bhp or standerd yes i know its annoying but thats the why it is if i was you id get a bangar

get 1 years no claims then i would be a lot cheaper :D

No i tryed when i first passed my test with my glanza couse you have just passed your test they will

just laugh at ya and with it been an import they dont know if its running 400bhp or standerd yes i know its annoying but thats the why it is if i was you id get a bangar

get 1 years no claims then i would be a lot cheaper :D

anyone insured there glanza as a normal starlet not as a glanza v?

dont think anyone will have since it would be quite illegal :D you can go on your dads insurance but remember if you go with a company that gives the named driver a no claims discount you can usually only use it with said company and if not then you will get no no claims so when your 22 you will still have nothing. plus if you crash your dad may kill you because he will loose 3 years of his bonus i think.

dont think anyone will have since it would be quite illegal :D you can go on your dads insurance but remember if you go with a company that gives the named driver a no claims discount you can usually only use it with said company and if not then you will get no no claims so when your 22 you will still have nothing. plus if you crash your dad may kill you because he will loose 3 years of his bonus i think.

yes thats right i was ging to do the same but my dad told me to fuck off and now 2year

down the line im glad he did :D