My New Mitsubishi Evo 2 Rs

Well, from owning my old Volvo 850 t5r i bought this

DSC06823.jpg

DSC06820.jpg

a import 200 s14 which was an auto, but i converted it to manual. i was getting bored of the slow progress, so i ditched my plans for it and bought this instead.

She is a Mitsubishi Evo 2 RS, so she comes with no power windows, central locking etc and is the light weight version of the evo range. short ratio gearbox and built for accleration. i bought her like the below. i have a print out for the car and its running 286bhp, which is healthy, with not many mods

9523_249332480074_580655074_8685745.jpg

9523_249337435074_580655074_8685799.jpg

9523_249337495074_580655074_8685802.jpg

Evo2rs-2.jpg

DSC06876.jpg

with the deal of buying the car i got a ton of spares as the person i was buying from was moving away to spain and he had no use for the parts. well the old enkei's have sold and I've put these Oz's on to give it more of a rally look. stickers still need to come off, but i have other things i need to sort on it. to be honest, its been the best car i have owned! its fast, thrilling, comfortable and a pleasure to drive!

DSC06881.jpg

DSC06878.jpg

DSC06879.jpg

DSC06886.jpg

enjoy

Dont remove the stickers mate! its a rally car, their not show cars! lol.

Very nice mate, i seen this for sale, wish i could own one, insurance would rape me though at only 19. :D

Keep us up to date with progress and pics mate, really love old Evos. Evo 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 were the ONLY good ones, the newer ones are pants.

agreed with above. dont like any model evos past the 6.

lovely example of a 2, personally i love rally stickers but id take the ones off that are on it i dont think they suite the can in my opinion lol

thankyou for all the replies! yes i totally agree, evo's stopped being evo's after the evo 6. but the proton looking evo (my shape) i think has appealing features.

Shaf, very nice evo 3! i was looking at a yellow one, but the bloke never got back in contact with me, and this rarer one came up!

Ryan5793: thankyou mate! i still miss my old Glanza! i see it at south mimms meets and i miss her each time! plans well, she just went to the garage to get 20mm longer wheel studs put on, she has a oil leak, but after a few tests found out its not the piston rings or engine damage and just crap seals. going to replace the gaskets and get a oil catch can put on. then, its just a matter of time for the engine to go boom, then forged engine. no stroker kits, just a nicely forged 2.0 litre with the power range of around 350bhp in mind.

lukeSR: to be really honest i dont know? she used to have piller pod lights, so as an assumption, the piller pods covered the standard plate so the reflective one on the bonnet was put on.

but again, thankyou for your replies!