Another Newbie :)

Hey Hey!

Im a proud owner of a Ep91 but its totally standard so i guess im a bit of a noob :p and this is the first and only forum im a member of good to see im not the only one lol

thats it really just wanted to introduce my self

Ky

Hey Hey!

Im a proud owner of a Ep91 but its totally standard so i guess im a bit of a noob :p and this is the first and only forum im a member of good to see im not the only one lol

thats it really just wanted to introduce my self

Ky

nice 1 mate! and you live in london! :D wat part? (if you dont mind me askin)

im guessin you hav an N/A starlet (non-turbo)

get some pics up !

Anup :p

nice 1 mate! and you live in london! :D wat part? (if you dont mind me askin)

im guessin you hav an N/A starlet (non-turbo)

get some pics up !

Anup :p

North London :D

Her name is Charlotte or char LOL (Charlotte the Starlet) and yea shes Turbo :p

i cant work out how to load up ma pics (sorry noob) i go to insert image and it says insert url?

welcome to the club bud :p

to insert pics the best thing to do is sign up to www.photobucket.com and downloads your images, next put the mouse over the pic and there will be a url link, copy that and paste it onto your post.

us south easterns usually have a meet every so often at maidstone you should come along to the next one.

chanelle x

to insert pics the best thing to do is sign up to www.photobucket.com and downloads your images, next put the mouse over the pic and there will be a url link, copy that and paste it onto your post.

us south easterns usually have a meet every so often at maidstone you should come along to the next one.

chanelle x

Sounds Good but i dont know i mean mines pretty standered wouldent wanna shame maself lol

the fourm says You have entered a link to a website that the administrator does not allow links to

North London :D

Her name is Charlotte or char LOL (Charlotte the Starlet) and yea shes Turbo :p

i cant work out how to load up ma pics (sorry noob) i go to insert image and it says insert url?

lol i have no clue how to put pics up, but clearly these people do ^^

damn nice.... you got a glanza V, just get some pics up now :p

people on this forum are so nice, it is the only forum im a part of, and the best forum out there :D

SERIOUS i live in NW london (kingsbury/colindale), where bouts in North london

Anup :D

chanelle x

So when are the Maidstone meets?

Yo man fresh lookin V you've got there

The 'Medstone' meets which Chanelle's refering to are actually held in Chatham :D

Just to be picky :D

(Medstone History 101:

Its Medstone because it started out as some of us lad's from Maidstone heading to Medway for meets and Medstone was born)

I'll set one up in a couple days or sumin as I'm waiting on Joe-ep91 getting back to me with his shifts so we can sync it up so he can come :D

I'll throw a link up on here for you as well mate :p

Also use the search tab on the left and type in 'Medstone' if you want to check out the pics from the past meets n stuff :D

see you soon man :p