I'm after a clutch for an EP91 N/A, preferably a decent one but the most important thing is it has to be "cheap".

I've had a quick look round but can't find anything and need one a.s.a.p, where can I get one from?

I think the excedy replacement ones are around £80? How much would an OEM one be, it's only a standard N/A and doesn't need to handle any power just needs to work as good as a standard one...

I'm after a clutch for an EP91 N/A, preferably a decent one but the most important thing is it has to be "cheap".

I've had a quick look round but can't find anything and need one a.s.a.p, where can I get one from?

I think the excedy replacement ones are around £80? How much would an OEM one be, it's only a standard N/A and doesn't need to handle any power just needs to work as good as a standard one...

got mine done at a toyota garage 4 £180 pounds, the clutch itself was £80 4 toyota itself

ive seen an OEM 1 at toytuning 4 around £90

got mine done at a toyota garage 4 £180 pounds, the clutch itself was £80 4 toyota itself

ive seen an OEM 1 at toytuning 4 around £90

toytuning how are they lol if you got one off them you would get it sometime in

juloon lol if i was you id get the oem cluch from toyota then you know what you

are geting if not try blueprint they are just as good as toyota oem one,s but a bit cheeper :p

toytuning how are they lol if you got one off them you would get it sometime in

juloon lol if i was you id get the oem cluch from toyota then you know what you

are geting if not try blueprint they are just as good as toyota oem one,s but a bit cheeper :p

the 1 that was £80 was a blueprint 1

If you want an aftermarket one....i`d throughly recommend EXEDY daikin (same stamps etc as the old genuine one i pulled outta my N/A) or ADL (blueprint)

Both of which use Koyo release bearings (same as genuine)