Converting 4fte To 4efte Help!

Hi guys

Hope that a few people can help me, im planning on doing a conversion at some point next year and would like some info.

1) I herd that there may be a problem with the abs if i was to strip a glanza for bits

2) Do i have to have to change the rear light loom and the fuel pump loom as im not sure which plugs are on the glanza loom.

3) As far as i am aware what i will need for the conversion is;

Full engine including gearbox, clutch etc

Dash loom/engine loom

ecu

indicator stalks

GT rear axel

exhaust

speedo cluster

cheers for reading

help would be appreciated

chanelle x

Hi guys

Hope that a few people can help me, im planning on doing a conversion at some point next year and would like some info.

1) I herd that there may be a problem with the abs if i was to strip a glanza for bits

2) Do i have to have to change the rear light loom and the fuel pump loom as im not sure which plugs are on the glanza loom.

3) As far as i am aware what i will need for the conversion is;

Full engine including gearbox, clutch etc

Dash loom/engine loom

ecu

indicator stalks

GT rear axel

exhaust

speedo cluster

cheers for reading

help would be appreciated

chanelle x

1. My glanza loom has all the abs plugs on it, dont use it, strip the loom down and remove all the abs stuff.

2. I think it depends on what year your ep is, mine was a 98, and i used 96 glanza looms, and i needed the floor loom (pump rear lights etc).. youll need to do a bit of wiring on the fuel pump aswell, as the connection on the hanger is completly different.

3. You dont really need a turbo rear axle, it looks better, but you wont really notice the difference if you adjust the drums, 80% of the braking is done by the front...may be worth putting GT/Glanza callipers/disks on the front though, as they are slightly larger. You can use your na gearbox if you not going for a lot of power, gear ratios are shorter aswell...Again wouldnt worry about shafts, i measured them compared to gt ones, and the na's were 1mm thinner.