What A Waste Of A Good Starlet

Talking about a waste, anyone see the program about the srappage scheme? heard there was a minter of a starlet that had 36k on it.....poor thing....any idea where i can look at the program?????

haha wat a stupid and pathetic thing to put in the road but hey it provides entertainment

but if that ever happened to me id get the angle grinder out on the fucker lol

lmao a angle grinder i think you would be there for a wekk or so with one of though,s

i think i would get my still sore out the shed and cut the thing to bit,s lol or get my mate,s JCB and rip the fucker out the flour lol

lmao a angle grinder i think you would be there for a wekk or so with one of though,s

i think i would get my still sore out the shed and cut the thing to bit,s lol or get my mate,s JCB and rip the fucker out the flour lol

a week, month or year and id stay there to do it if the fucker ever hit my car lol

i reccomend the bleach in that case

turns your head upside down lmao

Lmao i was thinking something a bit stronger like paint thinners with a touch of

bleach so it sort,s here out for good not just for half our or so lol

the frist car dorve off how it looked like it hit the engine

any way this thing are a pain there near me and they stay down for a few hours and go up for a few hours but you know when there going up as it makes a beep beep sound

Lmao i was thinking something a bit stronger like paint thinners with a touch of

bleach so it sort,s here out for good not just for half our or so lol

oh sort her out for good?

well in that case a drop of valium, a splash of plutonium and mix it in ith a bit of toilet duck. a glass of that and she'll be well sorted haha :thumbsup:

oh sort her out for good?

well in that case a drop of valium, a splash of plutonium and mix it in ith a bit of toilet duck. a glass of that and she'll be well sorted haha :thumbsup:

[/quote

Lmao thats more like it well I've just took your advice and gone with the bleach and a touch of plutonium and it seems to of worked see is on top of the world now I've

even just showed her what we have be planing and she cant stop laughing so its

done the trick thanks im asking you for all my advice from now on :)