my new car now looks like this

:) OOOH thats nasty! Think i would break my mate legs if one of them crashed my car! It's just a piece of metal and plastic i agree,but it was your metal and plastic not his to drive like a lunitic! Shame it looked nice.

In Malta that is far from written off :)

You probably could have rolled over and get it as good as new :o

Anyway, glad you weren't hurt. As you rightfully said you can always get a new one, what sucks if you have emotional attachments like I do with my toyota...

Anyway, guess we'll be meeting something :o Coming up to Bristol! :o

what sucks if you have emotional attachments like I do with my toyota...

Heh... he only had it a week or two (sorry wasn't laughing at your misery shaun :) ) then again I was pretty attached to my car from the moment I got it...

yeah, but what i mean is, take my car, it has been broken before and i repaired it even if it cost me more than another. Thing is, my dad bought the car new, and thought me drive on it since when i was young.

Also when my parents fought in court, one time the car was court taken, and I was the one who ended up fighting together with my dad to try get it.

And so many other stories of how I seaked refuge from my sucky childhood in that car. That really another car like it would just not do..

Obviously a car you drove a week... hehe attachments of how much you loved it - possible, but attachments of emotions and memories similar to the ones of a lifespan of 15 years... a little harder to do in a week :)