Christmas Time Piss Ups . Take It Steady

we are on the run up to Christmas now and I'm sure people will be going out for Christmas meals etc, and most of us do like to have a drink but please all take care and don't drink to much that you cant keep your wits about you.

i say this as on Friday night i went out to meet a few mates from school at the pub as we do most years around Christmas just to catch up etc.

as i left the pub at about 12 with one other mate and started to walk home about 5mins walk i was attacked by someone i have no idea why or who but i had a brick smashed into my face and now have 5 stitches in my face and a fractured eye socket.

I'm not saying don't have a good time just everyone please take care.

when it happened

IMG_0221.jpg

and now

IMG_0230.jpg

Wee wankers :harhar:

Looks nasty mate.... any suspicious people at the party? i.e anyone you didn get on with in school?

no mate , my mate that seen it said he ever seen him before but had his hood up anyway so proberly dint get a very good look at him.

some people are just crazy probs on drugs or summit

fuckin hell! hope you're ok man!

same sorta thing happened to fogdoggydog off here the other nite, some wee chav fuck cracked him for defending a wee skinny lad and bolted like fuck before fogdog or his mates could grab him.

the wee fuckers are either real brave, or real fuckin dumb....or high! my money's on high, why would anyone smash a brick in someone's face for no reason. i fail to understand! scumbags!

hope you're on the mend Miller dude!

Phil.

Thats a shocker mate, hope your well!!

There are some really awful people in this world. Like Phil said he must have been highly intoxicated or under the influence. How can anyone condone such behaviour, people like this make me think capital punishment should be put back into place.

Wish you a speedy recovery

Faisal

sorry to hear it dude hope you have a full recovery soon

did they take anything? was it just an attack or did they attack you for a reason i.e nick phone wallet etc cause round christmas time as well its well known for thefts and attacks for money etc

hope you get better soon anyway dude

no nuffin taken , he didn't knock me straight unconscious so maybe he would of if i hit the floor but i manged to stumble away back toward the pub then collapsed when i seen my mates coming

got abit worse now aswell my eye has completly closed up lol

Guest cheshireglanza

this happened to me last xmas eve walking home from night out with my gf got to my door and some one threw brick at me then ran away had to get 10 stitches plus i was to smashed to run after them :harhar:

this happened to me last xmas eve walking home from night out with my gf got to my door and some one threw brick at me then ran away had to get 10 stitches plus i was to smashed to run after them :harhar:

some people are proper crazy mate , i watched this kiddy pick a brick up smash it in my face like he was trying to hammer a nail lol i couldnt ever even think about doing that to someone

Guest cheshireglanza
some people are proper crazy mate , i watched this kiddy pick a brick up smash it in my face like he was trying to hammer a nail lol i couldnt ever even think about doing that to someone

i spent last xmas in a&e was not happy whats the point in doing it they are all fags unless they out number you so they have there mates to back them