Just A Genral Question About Starlets

if i were you mate id strongly think about scouring gumtree and ebay.

mint ep91 starlets can be had for 300-500 then with the money you have saved you can get it up to sr spec.

:thumbsup: yeah thanks for the advice, what model starlets got central locking and a rev counter ? (or how hard is it to fit them to a starlet ? )

just had a quick scan or the starlets for sale section, sr's are going for well over £1200 quid more like 1500+ but as geo and ste said you can pick up brill other starlets for much cheaper dude thats the way id go for that kinda money mate

just had a quick scan or the starlets for sale section, sr's are going for well over £1200 quid more like 1500+ but as geo and ste said you can pick up brill other starlets for much cheaper dude thats the way id go for that kinda money mate

yeah i think sr's are a out of my price range lol owell as long as i get a starlet i don't mind lol, which ones have a rev counter and central locking ? ?

:thumbsup: yeah thanks for the advice, what model starlets got central locking and a rev counter ? (or how hard is it to fit them to a starlet ? )

as far as im aware bar the sr, the starlet cd and gls both came with a rev counter. id have to double check with central locking.

some people dont really know what SR's are worth and let them go for cheaper than others.

Starlet_SR wants 950 i think for his. might be worth having a look at his even if it is a cat c? :thumbsup:

i'll have to speak to ma dad first (see if i can have my money for a first car early lol ) but if not i think i might either buy a starlet gls or a sportif and fit the dials and central locking myself :)

thanks everyone !