front&rear struf brace

platinum tip spark plugs

toad cat1 alarm

front mount intercooler

face lift front bumper/head lights

oil catch tank

uprated h,t leads

DSC00413.jpgDSC00421-1.jpg

i would like to help you buddy but they are only worth want someone would pay for it mate

it looks nice and clean mate and just remember if your happy and enjoy it dont matter if you have pay to much for it as long as you enjoy it buddy :thumbsup:

the going rate on gt's in good condition is about £1800-£2000 mate yours should be worth that im sure

as for the engines they tend to start to slow i believe at around 70,000 miles but well looked after they can go for a long time lol

Mine was on 90k miles when I had it mapped they did a compression check and it was very healthy.

And it made 185hp on a ct9a when new lower miles Glanzas on ct9b's only make 192 max :)

Shame it ent healthy now ;)

yeh, but you said you wernt selling it, its on Ph

what sort of ££ are you wanting for it? obv just tryin to get a bit more than you paid?? how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking, pm me if you prefer

cheers

so are you selling it or not lol

hope not you've had many many hours of my time and advice this week it was free but now im charging you for it haha

no not sellin it!

i keep changed my mind!!

i no mate you have hellped me alot just worryin about the boost cut because its already got a fcd on!

hope this blitz ecu sorts it out!!

100 quid says it will and dont you mean 2 fcd's lol im pretty sure its dodgy wiring

and dont sell it just cause its hitting fuel cut

a captain never leaves a sinking ship dude find the problem and fix it lol

just tell us what you paid, people wont laugh, the price has dropped so much on these now, when i bought mine in august it was a bargain, now, its about what i paid for it give or take, and ive spent a grand on parts, most people on here will have paid, what is seen to be, over the odds prices, compared to todays market for these cars

just tell us what you paid, people wont laugh, the price has dropped so much on these now, when i bought mine in august it was a bargain, now, its about what i paid for it give or take, and ive spent a grand on parts, most people on here will have paid, what is seen to be, over the odds prices, compared to todays market for these cars

agreed, well said dude

i thought i bought a bargain and got mine for a cheap price only for the driveshafts to go straight away, clutch shattered straight away and then bottom end blew lol so what a twat i looked lol but spent a lot of time and money into it and now its healthy as fuck lol

• 4 weeks later...