i have got a blitz sbc boost controler. will i have a standard actuatar stil?

i carnt tell if its standard or not.

also i have just noticed i havent got a air filter on my car the lad i got it off has just put sum crappy metal fing over the hole what goes into your engine! what will i need to put a air fillter on? just some pipe and a air filter?anyone got any ideas where i can relocate it as there aint much room in the enigne bay!!and what air filters are best!

thanx tat

tey may of put boost controller on with stadard actuator to turn boost up without having to change actuator, take a picture of actuator and also what does it boost to in high boost when controller isnt attatched ??

abotu filter your best getting pics as im not 100% sure i know what you meen

fuck knows to be honest pal, sounds like youve bought a car thats been owned by someone who doesnt know what there doing, take FCDs out as they dont seem to be working lol, about actuator pics and test without boost controller on is only way to be sure

need pics of actuator, take out the "boost cut controllers" note: if your car wont start after you take them out then you need to rewire the pressure sensor, put in your blitz ecu, the metal thing you talk of over your turbo sounds like someones just put some mesh over your turbo to stop anything getting in there and destroying it, not a problem, but better to have an air filter, it may be all they had at the time

as for relocating your filter, you want a 90 degree silicone hose to come straight off your turbo and then a 90 degree aluminium pipe out of that and your filter, on the end... you should find you'll b able to mount it infront of your radiator if you've got a standard one that is :)

if your relocating the air filter you'll need to remove your aircon if it hasnt been all ready. as for the boost cut controllers fuk knows why theres two but thats two too many lol ddi you get that blitz ecu dude? if so wait for that to come and get that installed will solve all your problems lol

and as for your filter im pretty sure it sounds like someones meshed over the turbo as glanza97 said above lol

yeh im guessing its cause your boost is set to 0.8 bar i believe you said and them 2 "boost cut restrictors" as you said were in the ecu might not be wired in properly

i believe fuel cuts set to 0.75 bar, please someone correct me if im wrong

id rip them out straight away them two horrible things lol id drive steadier and turn your boost down to 0.60 bar on your EBC till the ecu comes. when it does your free to set it to id reccomend no more than 1bar max lol

i dont drive it atm lol!

aint gna bova insurein it till after winter/feb time.

dont wna crash it!!!

just hope it is the fcd what aint workin hope there aint gna be a problem wiv the car:(

can you still use a ebc on standard actuator?