My JAE pics ;)

Starting with the starlets obviously :)

Toymota's Glanza

JAE2006014.jpg

My favourite !!!!!

JAE2006015.jpg

JAE2006016.jpg

Don't know if this guy is a member on here but it looks awesome apart from the interior :o

JAE2006018.jpg

JAE2006017.jpg

more uploading .....

batch 2 .. enjoy

JAE2006060.jpg

JAE2006032.jpg

One of the best looking glanza's i have ever seen !!!!

JAE2006021.jpg

JAE2006020.jpg

JAE2006019.jpg

JAE2006233.jpg

minted dan, those pics are well decent :)

that camera you had was quality,

7 mega pixles yea?

yeah it was :o unfortunetly with the all the mix up there was at the airport instead of carrying my digi cam in hand lugguge i couldn't and got stolen while coming back to Malta. So pissed off :o PS. the pics weren't taken on full quality :o

batch 5

Enzo's and evo's car

JAE2006149.jpg

the surprise just from simon

JAE2006221.jpg

don't know whose this is

JAE2006222.jpg

Justin's

JAE2006223.jpg

GoldenVTR's (fastest starlet on show :p)

JAE2006224.jpg

Batch 6

Fran's Glanza (sweet bodykit)

JAE2006225.jpg

Don't know who this one is of but looks awesome

JAE2006226.jpg

JAE2006227.jpg

Adam's

JAE2006228.jpg

batch 7

JAE2006229.jpg

more of Adam's car

JAE2006230.jpg

JAE2006231.jpg

JAE2006232.jpg

Shelly_star's

JAE2006234.jpg

JAE2006235.jpg

batch 8

JAE2006236.jpg

JAE2006237.jpg

JAE2006238.jpg

JAE2006239.jpg

JAE2006240.jpg

GREAT PHOTOS!!!!! Thanks for that lovely side shot of mine too i can start playin with the image in photoshop now :) thanks for your kind comments to DaMaGe, your rite i wasn't a member untill i was v.warmly invited in to your club & now here i am

Plus i don't like the interior too :o which is why i'm gonna gut it & spray the dash, as far as i know all 96 lightweight etd came with that inside

so your is a lightweight edition yea? as i wandered why you had standard wing mirrors...

do you know how much weight has been saved over the normal V

@ dan

thats shit about your camera, was it insured mate?

not 100% sure but i think its prob liter then the ep82s, i've got no abs, no air bags, no lsd, no elec wing mirros, no vanertiy mirror much to my g/f's disguss, not even a clock, less sound proff too and vinal seats because there ment to be "lighter" (lol) plus i've just saved 8kg with the carbon bonnet, crazy japs!!!!

I've just noticed tinman -- do you have your eyebrows painted on? (Not your actual eyebrows -- the ones on the car :) )

P.S Geo did you get your eyebrows off Dave when he was selling them at discount? I really quite like them but could you take some close-up pics for me, I was wondering how close the fit is at the top corner.

LOL!!! No lobotomy i made em! 1 of my friends is in a printin biz with vinyls eg w h smiths, woolworths etc, gives me rolls of the stuff any colour too :) I tried a full body graphic once, drivers side came out the tits, but the left side was off in a couple of places so i got angry & pulled the lot off LOL!!!!

GREAT PHOTOS!!!!! Thanks for that lovely side shot of mine too i can start playin with the image in photoshop now :) thanks for your kind comments to DaMaGe, your rite i wasn't a member untill i was v.warmly invited in to your club & now here i am

Plus i don't like the interior too :p which is why i'm gonna gut it & spray the dash, as far as i know all 96 lightweight etd came with that inside

No probs for the photos mate ;)

@ dan

thats shit about your camera, was it insured mate?

Unfortunetly it was the only thing we never insured on stuff like that :( So pissed off :(

Awesome pics Damage!

I am really hoping to be at JAE next year, all the way from lonely n.ireland lol!

you like my siggy? lol ;)

Take it ez bro!

Peace Out

Joz

thanks mate ;) I'm hopin if I have the money to manage to come over from Malta with my car next year ;)

thanks for the comment Damage, great meeting you lad

No probs mate :p Was awesome meeting you aswell :)

• 7 months later...