My 5 Door Is Going To Get Some Work

I have at long last got of my ass and started work on my car i blew the head gaskit about 2 weeks ago and all i have done to the car is fix the head gaskit and now i'm waiting for the timing to be done by someone so in short it is a very big paper wight in my yard which got me think i have bits for this car i might as well put them on

An old picture of the car at xmas last year don't worry the bonnet is gone

DSC00393-1.jpg

I have this 2 go on i'm think of doing them in black as i have black wheels and black windows any ideas

DSC00875.jpg

On a sad note this toyota hilux is dead i crashed it last night shame i never got a chance to washed it :)

ToyotaPickUp1.gif

Now here a real powerful engine the BHP is out of this world and it all goes to rear wheels wait for it ti a shooking 50bhp ;)

1982VauxhallChevette6.jpg

I have more pictures but it late and and i'm not going looking for them so i'll post more up tommorow

i got a crash starlet once and they where on it they boat have TOYOTA JAPAN i was looking for them for a long time and they only cost me â?¬50 i say i will do them in the same colour now as they where black once

i have try a gt back bumper but it get caught on th tow bar :thumbsup: even the bumper on it now is very close to it i oder some paint to day so hope to paint them before i go to england next monday

• 4 weeks later...

Well paint never came so the bit i needed paint never got done when i was away so i'm going to paint the hole car Black and Blue as there is a lot of marks on it and a few dents so that will happen in the new year

And now my gear box as gone well only 2nd gear and may be 5th so i got one of a rally starlet for free :) and a few other bits going to put them in to night hopeful it will go together with out to much trouble