You May Not Remember Me....gls_mike?

Im back after a fair while from selling my red N/A in search of another :)

- Funny how that happens eh?

Need a little runner (mostly for my missus in the week) cheap and cheerfull and so may need hooking up with a rolla manifold and some SR springs!!

Good to be back on the improved forum - looks great!

Mike ;)

No i do remember:)

I bought a Golf GTi 2.0 (fake GTi really) then got fed up of it drinking fuel and being slow

and got a SEAT ibiza 1.9 TDI 130 - amazing!!!! so quick and got like 60mpg on a run. never had so much fun and the novelty didn't wear out up to the day i sold it!

No have a van for work VW Transporter 2.5TDI - 88bhp :) but its a beauty and the following for them is amazing!! - almost rivals the starly club ;)

but still want a glanza at some point- maybe next year when im 21.

saw a load of SRs have been through here recently around £1,100...that would be nice for me!

How long you had the GT - tell me about the world of starlet turbos :p

Mike

Ahhh I remember the GTI loved the wheels on it!!

It doesnt compare mate, its amazing owned mine since January it went from fairly stock hp and in may its was 185hp was fecking rapid but its off the road at the moment with a piston failure so I am keeping it off the road until next year.

Bought TRD seats and a cage for it so far just need a new engine and TD04 turbo kit :) oh and new coilovers as the Teins are bust ;)