alright people.

Tyring to upload some pics but it says.

The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error.

any ideas whats going on people ?

Thanks

Ryan

if this is the same problem i had you need to set up a photo bucket on www.photobucket.com. its free. and post the picture via the insert image. you just copy and paste the url in. hope this helps mate.

cheers lads :)

tryed photobucket works fine now :o

heres some pics anyway what you all think?

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/ry...8/myglanza2.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/ry...88/Image055.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/ry...88/Image052.jpg

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/ry...88/Image058.jpg

this is what it did look like when i brought it.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m206/ry...e88/glanzaV.jpg

current mods since i brought it.

Apexi air filter

Baily dump valve

Lowered 40mm on Pi springs :o

Toad alarm / windows closure / fold in mirrors

Clear led brake light (spoiler)

Avic X1 navi/dvd head unit with 6 disc changer

Front clear lenses.

Thats about it so far. Next thing on the list is a carbon fibre bonnet and a front mount intercooler also exhaust.

Thanks for looking :o

Ri

well it was up for £6000 but got it for £5250 which i think is a bit over priced but its in really good condition and the miles arent to bad. I bought it on 65 thou. So far so good, havnt had any probs and goes really well.

Ri :)

should it be transform and roll out? not transformer in your avatar? tinman?

nice lookin car matey! still love the look of the glanza's!

Shelly - clio alloys are same fitment if you dont already know, makes it a lot easy to pic up some cheap ones!

Very nice :o

What size are your alloys? iam looking for some alloys for my glanza for the winter.

There 16's with a 40 profile tyre. There only fox racing ones, nothing special but came with the car and to be honest they dont look to bad on there i think. :) prob will change in the future though for some rays volks. :o

Thanks for your interest people !

Ri

There 16's with a 40 profile tyre. There only fox racing ones, nothing special but came with the car and to be honest they dont look to bad on there i think. :o prob will change in the future though for some rays volks. :)

Thanks for your interest people !

Ri

Looking good ri nice pics m8ty so much better now its on the deck strut looks sexy!

Is that you or your girl in the first pic? -- Just so I know to call you mate or whatever :o Turn up at a show to see a person you thought was a guy/girl and it turns out to be the opposite could be a freaky experience :)

Looks nice though, clear indicators defo suit the silver better than orange. I feel like I recognise the car from being advertised.

P.S Where you from lad(d)y? <-- see the unisex comment :o

shelly, they're the same as my old wheels if you remember rightly, in fact that car was the one at CID which came in from japan with mine, hence why they were similar (i.e moon buggies with shit fox wheels which were put on :o)

I looked em both over at the docks/sva centre but chose mine (due to the added extras).

I've seen you about mate, once or twice on winterstoke road etc. im sure you'll make it to some of the tatsu meets and such so i'll catch up with you later. :)

Is that you or your girl in the first pic? -- Just so I know to call you mate or whatever :o Turn up at a show to see a person you thought was a guy/girl and it turns out to be the opposite could be a freaky experience :o

Looks nice though, clear indicators defo suit the silver better than orange. I feel like I recognise the car from being advertised.

P.S Where you from lad(d)y? <-- see the unisex comment :o

lol mate, thats me gal in the pic. im male and as straight as they come (just for the record) lol. Yeh cars been for sell at the local garage for a while now. Just waiting for the right owner :). Yeh they all come over with the fox rims on. Theres about 4-5 glanzas going round with fox rims on now which is a bit of a guter cause they suit my beast even though there fox lol. but they be coming off soon. Just not a major mod at the moment got my eyes on more important things. Should be at the next tatsu meet, cant wait. Thanks for all your comments people :p

Ri

yes neil (of CID) put those wheels on all of em because they got em for pretty much sod all, unfortunately they're completely anti-jdm and weigh an absolute ton! :o

I may have a few sets of uber-lightweight JDM rims for sale from time to time, so gimme a shout if you're thinking of changing (usually 14's as they're far better, but you get the idea :)).

O yeah cheers ben i lol!!!! :) thinks i'll chage it now!!!

nice ride to glanza v, you can use 1 of them pics as to sig or something, i like the second 1 i think, the 1 wear it shows your rear lites 1st then up to your front end :o

looks nice matey. Wheels are too big for my liking but im very much a 14"/15" JDM person! Got any pics of the clear brake light? Been thinkin of getting one of these for a while. Did you get it from Toyota?

Cheers

yeh i know what your saying mate, they aint the best of rims the next set of rims i get will b 15's and lightweight. lovin the pics of your ride glanza mk. the carbon fibre bonnet and the front mount looks well sexual man. I like the way you styled it, well done mate. I brought the brake light from shawn sr, for 20 quid. bargain, nice little touch, ill get some pics put up of it. if you get any of those rims ecksjay gimmie a shout that would be sound. Thanks again for looking guys.

ps tinman your ride lookin cool dude

Ri :)