New Brake Pads Ep91 Uk Spec

well mate i just bought 3g 10 groved discs and mintex 1144 pads got them fitted this week and the differance was unbelievable and there not even run in yet a wound recommend them . Quite pricey but well worth it mate .

well you can get order them off of tmdevelopments.co.uk but i ordered them of ebay save a tenner but turns out the seller on ebay was tmdevelopments 2 so probz do it that way . i payed 65.00 for pads then 8.00 postage rather expencive but well worth it .

On a N/A? no point wasting 70 beans on just pads......

Braided lines

BMC stopper

Standard discs (ADL or other)

5.1 fluid

not sure on pads mabe try green stuff? hear yellow perform well once heated up

a much more effective set-up for a N/A

Green stuff are like £60 anyway so I wouldn't say it's a "waste".

I can't actually speak from experience on upgraded brake pads but brakes are definately an area that need attention with the N/A.

Once I had upgraded my suspension aswell as the usual Corolla manifold/air filter mods the brakes were a massive let down. Could have driven so much quicker if I didn't have to allow for such a long braking distance all the time.

Just because it's a non turbo don't assume that having good brakes isn't neccessary. On a track you could make up alot of time with a good brake setup (as you don't have the power to go quickly so you need to make use of what power you do have).

But it's all down to the sort of driving you do if it's just general road/speed limit use I wouldn't go ballistic.

You want a full set of 4? or just front 2?.......i`d wait mabe enzo might has some introductory offers as getting rear braided lines for N/A drums isn`t as easy as getting them for the V/82

I've just ordered some Greenstuff pads from Fensport for just over £50

Front Braided lines from Dave @ TD for £35

All I need is some 5.1 Fluid and I'm ready to sort my crappy brakes :p

Greenstuff for me, performed well on my n/a

Have mintex 1144 on the GT and I am very disappointed, they give more brake dust than standard and still fade like a mother!!

Next for me I would go back to greenstuff or try the yellowstuff