Pretty much if the insurance company insure you on it and it goes down as a GT on the insurance and your driving a glanza if you crash or anything then your potentially a bit fucked

As the cars not declaired properly it might invalidate your insurance

you may wel end up getting a bit raped insurance wise...

With a yrs no claims and being 21 my insurance was like 1200

So being 19 with no no claims you might be looking at a bit more of a sum than that :s

Guest cheshireglanza
Cheers mate, il give them a try. I might have already tried them but worth another go.

I've been told by the seller i dont have to say its a V aslong as i say its a import starlet turbo its fine? Doesn't seem right to me but i know nothing.

i got told to do this and i no some one that has a v and its down has 1.3 its not worth it if you crash your fu####

Yeah thought so. Not worth the hassle. Why is a V is more then a GT? - one of the most asked questions of all time but nobody knows the answer. lol Unless its because more people make a claim who own a V.

Swinton quoted me over 8k :)

Sky wont touch me unless i have NC

Elephant dont list the V's

Quin you have to be 21

direct line wont even insure my mum on her own

esure i have to be 21

aviva over 5k

admiral wont touch me

adrian flux want over 4k or 2.4k with a years nc

My last hope is a local insurance brokers. And if thats a no no im either going to have to buy it and wait or not buy it atall :)

Yeah thought so. Not worth the hassle. Why is a V is more then a GT? - one of the most asked questions of all time but nobody knows the answer. lol Unless its because more people make a claim who own a V.

Swinton quoted me over 8k :D

Sky wont touch me unless i have NC

Elephant dont list the V's

Quin you have to be 21

direct line wont even insure my mum on her own

esure i have to be 21

aviva over 5k

admiral wont touch me

adrian flux want over 4k or 2.4k with a years nc

My last hope is a local insurance brokers. And if thats a no no im either going to have to buy it and wait or not buy it atall :)

Dude I'm 19 and there's no way I could even afford to insure (let alone run) a GT at the moment.. I'd build up some no claims on a cheap car and go from there, I don't think it's worth the hassle and extra money getting insured on a Turbo yet..

There's a lot of N/A owner's like myself who are building up NCB before moving onto the turbos, unless you're minted that's what I'd advise too :)

Anyway good luck sorting it out whatever you decide mate

Dude I'm 19 and there's no way I could even afford to insure (let alone run) a GT at the moment.. I'd build up some no claims on a cheap car and go from there, I don't think it's worth the hassle and extra money getting insured on a Turbo yet..

There's a lot of N/A owner's like myself who are building up NCB before moving onto the turbos, unless you're minted that's what I'd advise too :)

Anyway good luck sorting it out whatever you decide mate

cheapest quote i have had on a GT is 1090 fully comp. or 120 a month. thats what im paying now on my pug.

Been working since i was 16 for a Toyota parts company managing there web site. And work for my brothers garage on weekends. Not exactly skint. lol

But yeah if only i had a years no claims i would be the new owner of a V!

welcome to the club mate. this place will turn into an addiction for you lol.

also nice car :) white v FTW!!!

as for the insurance 1090 is a great price at your age mate. just remember when your ringing insurance companies its down to you to make sure its insured properly so make sure you tell them its a turbo otherwise youl get screwed

happy posting