At What Rev Rang ?

Hey guys again.

Just wondering at what level of Revs does people change gear when normal driving.. and racing... i change around 2.000 to 3.000 revs normal driving.. and Racing around up to 4 to 5.000

What do you do ?

Glanza V

Normal driving - 2-3k

Depends what I'm 'racing' to be honest, If its a tight one i'll take her right up the revs. If some saxo furio comes side by side at santa, i stick too low boost and launch in reverse. you know what i mean ;p haha

hhahaha

Just 'cruising' around town I guess, not burning away money etc. :lol: I'd say for normal driving 2.5-3k and when 'racing' usually about 6-6.5k, since a totally stock 4E-FTE (at least my car) will die out after about 6.3k (went for a dyno run of my car).

When ragging it in the N/A I always changed near the redline. Although the peak power is around 5.5k the peak torque was somewhere around 4k which is where the revs land (right at the start of the powerband) when you change near the redline.

I found with the N/A that it needed to be driven hard to get anything out of it, you lads with turbos probably don't need to. :lol:

Hey guys again.

Just wondering at what level of Revs does people change gear when normal driving.. and racing... i change around 2.000 to 3.000 revs normal driving.. and Racing around up to 4 to 5.000

What do you do ?

If your changing between 4 and 5 racing then your gonna get beaten by most things!

I usually rev it to about 6.5k-7k my AVCR used to show my shitty turbo running out of puff after about 6.5k :(