How Much Would You Pay ?

hey everyone i've seen a starlet sr for sale,

its got the glanza kit and 2 corbeau bucket seats,

and he wants 1,200

the bonnet needs a respray (but thats no probs )

the prob which stands out to me is that its got 120k miles on the clock :lol:

so i was just wonering how much would you pay for it ??

Gav.

is it in km or miles? if you think you'll want to stick a glanza kit on a n/a then i'd say its worth it + i'll buy the buckets for you to make some money back :lol:

A decent glanza kit is easily 500 once you take the bumpers,side skirts, headlights n grill all into consideration. So you could buy a cheaper n/a but end up spending more sourcing a glanza kit in the long run.

I've had both vauxhall and a 20 year old Vw on 180,000 miles. Unless its french a well maintained engine will be fine.

its a n/a starlet lol i would go for but i gotta persuade my dad now because i said to him "oh i found a nice starlet" and so he goes "tidy we'll have a look at that" and as soon as i told him its got the glanza kit then he just goes "oh its a young boys car, its bound to be ragged" lol

i hate persuading him because hes as stubborn as me lol

Gav.

Your Dad does have a point lol

I think the price is fairly decent seeing as it's already got the kit on and sprayed which would cost quite a bit if you did it yourself..

As for the mileage, you shouldn't worry too much as it IS a Toyota, but make sure it's been well looked after; Service and MOT history, Cambelt change etc..

Good luck finding a Starlet buddy, and don't rush, the right one will come along :lol:

Looks a bit of a dog to me or it could just be the pictures?

Why do people put shitty pictures like that on a for sale ad I do not know!!

Still needs the skirts and tailgate to be a replica :(

I would imagine its burning oil (valve stem seals) at that sort of mileage so I would be a bit weary if it hasnt been looked after

personally bud i would leave that car well alone as sparky said i reckon it will be a dog. if you want a glanza rep just build it yourself

Lol how about mine mate. It's got all the bits even cobra bucket seats with low mileage and only 750!!!

I think I need to put the price up lol. Got 4 viewers coming through this week end though :(