Orite people,

My name is Rob n i got my GT about 4 weeks ago, been on the forum for awhile now so i think its time to say ello'

Here are some pics of the car when I got it.CAr1.jpgCar.jpgCar2.jpg

That dirty big sub is outta there and I have plans for getting the seats out ect :lol:.

welcome mate, i knew the last owner, of your car as he stayed just up the road from me,

you missed a wee meet last night.

good purchase. do you know haribo?

Hey Geo, yeah, I know him. I met you one day at his when you came round to get some wheels with your mate, cant talk atm but I'll get back to everybody.

Cheers for the nice car and roll cage comments guys. Im from corstorphine by the way.

Hey Geo, yeah, I know him. I met you one day at his when you came round to get some wheels with your mate, cant talk atm but I'll get back to everybody.

Cheers for the nice car and roll cage comments guys. Im from corstorphine by the way.

im sure i spotted you last month or so at meadowbank mcdonalds. i would have been in my mates slammed mugen kitted civic sir. i want that spoiler lol hopefully ill be out pottering about in mine very very soon again

awright mate. where in edinburgh you from. had a wee meet of folk from round here earlier on. was abit cold though. where you take your pics ?? nice gt by the way.

Pics were taken down peebles way man.

im sure i spotted you last month or so at meadowbank mcdonalds. i would have been in my mates slammed mugen kitted civic sir. i want that spoiler lol hopefully ill be out pottering about in mine very very soon again

Yeah, I go there sometimes so it probs was me! I aint very aware of other people so forgive me if i dont look your way lol.