Medstone Christmas Special... (xvii)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry about being in a skyline mate, ill be in a datsun aswell. so we can go park in the corner together ^^

also, mine is gonig to be DISGUSTING, as i havent had time to clean it. it is a disgrace.

sweeeeeeeeeeeet i aint and wont clean mine either as i got chrome rims and when clean and shiney they blind everyone lol :D we can be sad together and compare exhaust sizes etc :wacko: so whos meeting at clackets then and il tag along as dont know the way? shame everyone leaving there cars mingin as if pro pics are being taken but hey they will prob be mingin by the time you drove there anyhows lol

Guest dominodon

i would say who every know the area well to come up with a back up place if we get kicked out..

;)

people what's gonna happen if it's pose to be as heavy as the weather report saying?, might be best to go straight to bluewater straight after nando's, and if we get kicked out of there maybe find a carpark at lakeside, what do you think people
sweeeeeeeeeeeet i aint and wont clean mine either as i got chrome rims and when clean and shiney they blind everyone lol ;) we can be sad together and compare exhaust sizes etc ;) so whos meeting at clackets then and il tag along as dont know the way? shame everyone leaving there cars mingin as if pro pics are being taken but hey they will prob be mingin by the time you drove there anyhows lol

Im not doing nando's

So can meet at clackets at 7 if you want.

I dont know where it is either but will bring tomtom as theres a postcode in the first post.

think im coming to show my face as im new to all this and show my fresh import, shame its still standard :D lol. be good to see you all there

We all have to start somewhere mate.

I was new to this 6 weeks back.

Feel free to join us there.

As i was told on my first meet , dont go ragging around the carpark, park up get out & be sociable.

:D

ok dude il meet you at clackets at 7pm whats the secret code word? ;)

Sorry mate

The arsehole i work for has told us we all have to work late.

So i will have to meet you all a bit later.

My boss is a fucking scrooge.

Urgently need a new job.

Sorry mate

The arsehole i work for has told us we all have to work late.

So i will have to meet you all a bit later.

My boss is a fucking scrooge.

Urgently need a new job.

Tell me about it dude, i can't even get a day off i can probably finish my work at 9.30/10 and then leave for the meet, there is no point for me now ;)

1) JAG (N)

2) Shaneyb

3) Chanelle - SR (N)

4) Curt - V (N)

5) Addz - V (convoy as before)

6) Rick - (N)

7) Bill - (N)

8) Riko - (N)

9) 200bhp starlet

10) Joe and Georgie (Joe's Pies) - V (N)

11) nutnut

12) Kyran (N)

13) Gaz (N)

14) Aze (N)

15) Simonjp (N)

16) Krissy (N)

17) Ninja1270

18) Liam (N)

19) Jackstar- with poss 2 others, my old uk turbo + a glanza

20) SiCaln

21) mr.tattoo

22) Ben (N)

23) Josh (N)

24) Morph

25) Glanza_dan

26) Sam starlet

27) Rob + Mike (Photographer mate)

28) Si

29) ollieryan2005

nah im a sensible driver now. 18 so can ony get 6points and got three points on sunday ouch that hurt lol.

see you all there aslong as the snow doesnt block me in lol

Im not doing nando's

So can meet at clackets at 7 if you want.

I dont know where it is either but will bring tomtom as theres a postcode in the first post.

We all have to start somewhere mate.

I was new to this 6 weeks back.

Feel free to join us there.

As i was told on my first meet , dont go ragging around the carpark, park up get out & be sociable.

;)

nah im a sensible driver now. 18 so can ony get 6points and got three points on sunday ouch that hurt lol.

see you all there aslong as the snow doesnt block me in lol

Cool

Take it easy in the bad weather mate.

See you there.

im dropping outta this one guys not risking the 3 hour drive, snows really bad down my way already coming home tonight was not fun just ice everywhere 20mph most of the way and me mate got stuck in a snow drift so will be missing this one sorry guys