Medstone Christmas Special... (xvii)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh fuck Medstone

My front splitters under about 2 inches or more of snow and i dont really fancy playing snowplow...

And i dont really think its gonna get much less snowy in the next 6/8 hours

Im thinkin reschedule...

Might have to change it from a friday due to christmas day being a friday then new years day being a friday as well and i dont think many people will be alive to go to a meet on new years day...

So that leaves the question do we date change it to the 8th of Jan or do it on another day?

Im still up for going but I can see alot of people dropping out due to snow etc.. I ain't goin if only like 5 people are gonna turn up loool! ;)

also jag when you say screw medstone.. Do you mean go from nandos staright to BW or you

not going atal dude? All the main roads will be clear from snow and the like this afernoon !

Tbh fuck Medstone

My front splitters under about 2 inches or more of snow and i dont really fancy playing snowplow...

And i dont really think its gonna get much less snowy in the next 6/8 hours

Im thinkin reschedule...

Might have to change it from a friday due to christmas day being a friday then new years day being a friday as well and i dont think many people will be alive to go to a meet on new years day...

So that leaves the question do we date change it to the 8th of Jan or do it on another day?

JAG stop being a fuckin pussy. If there are still people goin then im definately up for it. As said above the roads themselves will be more or less clear, just wet.

Joe

JAG stop being a fuckin pussy. If there are still people goin then im definately up for it. As said above the roads themselves will be more or less clear, just wet.

Joe

Amen - would make far more interesting pictures

Hmmm maybe

It would make awesome pictures

Im not so sure I'll be coming really as literally my road is under easily 6/7inches of snow...

And on top of that bluebell hill (A249) is closed apparently and stuff going down black iced country roads to get there...

Im just well worried about it tbh then think about dockside as well theres speedbumps and its not going to be thawed out much so getting over them is going to be such a mish to :)

Er. . . HELP!! Can anyone with a 4wd in maidstone come and tow me out? My car is stuck at my girlfriends house and i cant do anything! Its a long up hill driveway and i just cant get it up there! Please someone!??? Or some people can come round and help me dig and push :-)

The sun is melting the snow.

It won't be catastrophic snow in the evening as roads will be in constant use, thats if it does snow in the evening.

I hope there isn't a date change as I let my old work mates down for the xmas do, well not totally, joining them for a pint and then chipping.

well riko just cam to mine and we had a play on the bikes in the snow yipeeeeeee, my roads are fucked and its getting colder, i doubt il get my liner out my culdysack let alone up the road lol, and stop saying the roads are ok etc because at the mo its slush, later will be freezing and black ice so it will be bad news, im not willing to smash up my car just to have a chin wag with some bummers :) a chat with rikko was enough gay for one day :) jag youl have to come get them speakers or maybe il meet ya part way after the snow fuks off...

Guest dominodon

New list who is still attending to the meet .

This is a new list to see who is still coming to the meet tonight at bluewater.As we all know it has been snowing but the roads are still driveable but some member might no be able to make it

due to weather conditions

Please add you name to the list if your are still attending So we have a rough idea.

1.Glanza_dan

2. GAZ_EP85

3. AZE_B

4. SIMONJP

5. KRISSYB