Medstone Christmas Special... (xvii)

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont wana miss another meet really and this one seems to be a good one but i doubt my glanza will be back together after it snapped the block on the mani and i got rods and pistons to fit first etc etc....... worth an ask incase theres any non glanza haters on here, i have got one just not road ready lol :p

I sadly wont be able to get my mits on an SRL for this 1 now as asked about it in uni and I finish on the 18th and they wont let me take anything out over xmas :thumbsup:

So I'm afraid your all going to have to suffer me talking to you all night instead of being anti social and taking lots of snappies :lol:

well after a week of rushing to get my glanza done it aint gonna happen, still needs fuel tank setting up in rear and a few bits an mot so will have to bring the liner, just had head off and studs drilled what a wanky job luckily enogh i didnt do it lol was looking like i couldnt get to this one too but thankfully the nice lads at abbey helped me out no end.. so il try get my old glanza guy to come and meet nutnut in clackets? ricco where are you meeting me then ginger pubes? :( oh jag il bring them speakers too and you can pay me later when you get the cash, if not il send the "boys" round lol and i dont mean rikko in hes speedo's with baby oil either!! :p

I sadly wont be able to get my mits on an SRL for this 1 now as asked about it in uni and I finish on the 18th and they wont let me take anything out over xmas :p

So I'm afraid your all going to have to suffer me talking to you all night instead of being anti social and taking lots of snappies :(

I may be able to sort you out like I said matey! You just have to bring ya cf card etc :(

I sadly wont be able to get my mits on an SRL for this 1 now as asked about it in uni and I finish on the 18th and they wont let me take anything out over xmas :p

So I'm afraid your all going to have to suffer me talking to you all night instead of being anti social and taking lots of snappies :(

jag you lil homasexual grizzly fairly pie i can try and borrow my aunties cannon 400D if you like?

ooh cant wait for this meet and to see lil gaz krissy aze and simon again the other lil homasexual fairy bears

oh jag il bring them speakers too and you can pay me later when you get the cash, if not il send the \"boys\" round lol and i dont mean rikko in hes speedo\'s with baby oil either!! :(

Riko oiled up in speedos would be more than enough to hurry a payment :p

Might even get more out of me haha

I\'ll paypal you the money on the 23rd as soon as my moneys in :thumbsup:

Cheer for being nice enough to do that for me dude :thumbsup:

Much appriciated

(Also PM me your paypal address)

I may be able to sort you out like I said matey! You just have to bring ya cf card etc
jag you lil homasexual grizzly fairly pie i can try and borrow my aunties cannon 400D if you like?

Cheers guys sounds good to me :thumbsup:

Lets go double dutch :p

Bring both just encase someone forgets

lol

I\'ll bring all my batteries, CF cards and Tripod to :D

Gotta Take ma name off :thumbsup: cars been smashed up and will only have a courtesy car for the meet might ride up with shane though wait and see :thumbsup:

1) JAG (N)

2) Shaneyb - maybe with Ky

3) Chanelle - SR (N)

4) Curt - V (N)

5) Addz - V (convoy as before)

6) Rick - (N)

7) Bill - (N)

8) Riko - (N)

9) 200bhp starlet

10) Joe and Georgie (Joe's Pies) - V (N)

11) nutnut

13) Gaz (N)

14) Aze (N)

15) Simonjp (N)

16) Krissy (N)

17) Ninja1270

18) Liam (N)

19) Jackstar- with poss 2 others, my old uk turbo + a glanza

20) SiCaln

21) mr.tattoo

22) Ben (N)

23) Josh (N)

24) Morph

25) Glanza_dan

26) Sam starlet

27) Rob + Mike (Photographer mate)

28) Si

Cheers guys sounds good to me :thumbsup:

Lets go double dutch :thumbsup:

Bring both just encase someone forgets

lol

I\'ll bring all my batteries, CF cards and Tripod to :thumbsup:

Will do maate lol! dont know if you battery will fit tho!

@ Nutnut -

Normally about 11/half 11ish mate

Theres no set time or anything its just when we get to cold

+ the carparks massive so could go anyware as theres loads of places without barriers and stuff :(

@ Riko -

You know me to well :D

@ Si -

As said the more the merrier :p

Bring it! :thumbsup:

@ Kyran -

Jump in with Shane mate blatz

@ Rob -

The 350d battery fits in the 400d I tried with uni's camera :p

Unless your rockin out the 450 not sure about that?

Also cheers man :thumbsup:

Billions of camera options...

Excellent...

:thumbsup: