My Mk 1 Oky (with A Big Help From Turbo Dave!) :d

Guest ep82_girl

Guest ep82_girl

hiya all, just thought i would upload some pics of my mk1 oky (yeah shes is named lol) when i got the car back in jan 2008 she was in a very sorry state ;) and a few times i nearly gave up but had a lot of help and now love the little car!!!

firstly i gotta think dave aka turbodave for his help on my car as things were going wrong and i was so being ripped off left right and centre. but he kindly step forward (or should i say forced me to hand over my keys and stop spending money :p ) and took charge of the car as i was slowly giving up :D

the car needed a new headgaskett as mine was spitting water into the coolant and was safer to change before anything went wrong, had a hks acuator fitted, splitfire ignition leads, fpr and gague, exedy clutch (which i seriously can not get use to) had the turbo ported and mani ported, wastegate gutted, reloation kit and apexi filter fitted behind front bumper, air con removed and she is set to 0.6 bar which im more than happy with as car is running fine and don't want anything to go pop. she also has a fmic, boost, oil pressure, water temp 3 pillar pod gagues, ricky @ japmad grooved front discs, greenstuff pads (yes dave i shall i mintex before the mot i promise lol) and is lowered 40mm all round and a straight through exhaust and a greddy type s bump valve which sounds so cool for full exhaust system.

anyway just really have to thank dave for all his help in fitting and getting the parts :p done a really good job and in a quick time scale to considering he works fulltime. and even when the car decided to spring an oil leak as i went to pick her up dave took her back and sorted the problem and then came to the rescue when i thought something was wrong (there werent ) so seriousl top guy that knows bout his starlets and his car well just a word of advise dont go across the rhycos mountain in it cause its pretty dam quick and i :thumbsup: myself!!!

anyway here is the pics and here is the work in progress

PS please be nice ;) love jo and oky xxx ;)

10123_157461115615_704700615_395-2.gif

med_gallery_281_434_57903-1.gif

Okysbadgex.jpg

Photo0194.jpg

Photo0193.jpg

Photo0192.jpg

Photo0191.jpg

Photo0190.jpg

Photo0187.jpg

Photo0189-1.jpg

Photo0186.jpg

Photo0185.jpg