Replacing Front Indicators (sidelights)

Hi all,

tonight, as were having lovely cold dark wet weather, I decided to go about replacing my broken headlight (thanks to kevxx) and broken sidelight (thanks to cheshireglanza).

All was going really well (apart from it being cold wet and dark) and sucessfully replaced the headlight! Then I removed the other headlight to get a nice bit of room to my broken sidelight, I removed all of the dodgy cableties that were holding the broken one in and then connected and pushed the new one in (easier said then done, are the sportif sidelights slightly smaller than the glanza ones?) but it seemed to sit ok until I refit the headlight... There is a small white clip that holds the bottom bit of the sidelight in, on the metal frame bit behind the sidelight (will get a pic tomorrow when it's light).

The said clip has a piece broken :p and I really wanted it sorted! Does anyone have a solution to this broken clip? Or would anyone be kind enough to post it in an envelope if I pay for the stamp? Lol

kindest regards,

Nathan

Is the clip the ball joint part if so i have one :p

no mate, it holds the lower part of the indicator housing to the bodywork... I will get a picture up tomorrow :/

Cheers anywho!

Will probably need a breaker to send it to me! It's quite small so hopefully won't be worth the postage stamp it's sent by!

Kind Regards,

nathan

the sidelights werew fine mate, i wewnt over to sims toyota in northampton today, and they had none of the clips/ sockets :p i managed to use a soldering iron and made a frankenstein of a job... but aqs i went to refit it i managed to snap the top bit that you put the screw in and also the bottom part that plugs into the clip/socket! NIGHTMARE NUMBER 2!

the sidelight is now on top of my mates pinball machine as the epoxy resin sets! (gonna take 16 hours lol)

so will ave to wait till the morning for it to set...