Edinburgh Meet Round 2

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's happening then guys?

Where is the meet?

What time?

And is this tesco meet just for a convoy down?

Cheers

Gary

The meet is at ocean terminal on the leith shore, around 7 is the time a few have decided on but could change and yes the tesco meet is a convoy down to ocean t :p

Mike

what tesco's we meeting at now ???

the meet is still on for ocean terminal at 7, its just the folk that are in the dalketh area are meeting in the tesco there, if your in that area then meet us there

1.Mike

2.gemz

3.russleh

4.jobo

i just want to suggest that not this meet but the next one we go on a saturday night at around 9 and finish at around 12 because most people have the sunday off and we could go for a cruise down to the clyde tunnel

how does that sound ?

:thumbsup:

i just want to suggest that not this meet but the next one we go on a saturday night at around 9 and finish at around 12 because most people have the sunday off and we could go for a cruise down to the clyde tunnel

how does that sound ?

:thumbsup:

if you want it 4 the next 1 arrange it near to the time :thumbsup: ,why the clyde tunnel?

also you should cme to this meet :thumbsup:

is it a special tunned. think i passed you tonight jobo. bout half eleven. goin up hill at laird and dog ?

yeh i think that you did wasnt sure if it was you i had just droped gemz off.

its never to cold :thumbsup:

This shits getting confusing lol!!! i should log on more often and check out whats going on lol,,,

yay bring on the new dumpvalve ptsssssshhhhh!!!!!!

@Russelh. ordered it from jperformance early oct, starting to get mega annoyed!!!!

at least your cars still running. my exhaust fell off on sunday night :wacko:

so back on with the standard fella. also guess whos pushing water out into the expansion tank. grrrrr it be better be ok for sunday or its getting torched lol

1. Russleh

2. Gary_EP91

3. Shahzad

4. jobo

5. gemz

6. Mike d ep82

7. Ryan M (Gary_EP91's mate in glanza)

8. LeeG

9. Ryan-11

10. paulmc

11. BucketEP91 (possibly with a mate logan in his gt)

12. LoganK (ill be there in my dented GT lol)

username has been changed :wacko:

at least your cars still running. my exhaust fell off on sunday night :D

so back on with the standard fella. also guess whos pushing water out into the expansion tank. grrrrr it be better be ok for sunday or its getting torched lol

does that mean the front exit is up for grabs on the cheap :wacko:

if so.............................

it means the whole car is for sale as spares or repairs now :D

think the head has went or the engine. so if i turn up to this meet ill be pugging it again ;)

what do you do to these cars that brakes them all the time. i think that you should be thinging a bout going forged not breaking the car, forged on a td04 = win ;) .

so how much for the front exit then??

what do you do to these cars that brakes them all the time. i think that you should be thinging a bout going forged not breaking the car, forged on a td04 = win ;) .

so how much for the front exit then??

nah john hes being gay dont think hes braking it. hes selling the whole car. Knobber!!!

But if he does decide to brake it il be having the interior, rear calipers and fcd lol eh mikeybaby!!! ;)

nah john hes being gay dont think hes braking it. hes selling the whole car. Knobber!!!

But if he does decide to brake it il be having the interior, rear calipers and fcd lol eh mikeybaby!!! :)

haha yep i am getting rid of. im looking at 2.8 v6 4wd golf next i think. :), fancy a change from jap, had 5 japs now