Edinburgh Meet Round 2

what time at tesco by the way lol ?? im about to start doing my front brakes so if im not there then you know I've broken something lol

if you aint there we will find you we know where you live :) ..........sort of

ohh a vw thats.....yeh, they are ok just didint think you were in your golden years yet you will be right at home with the wood effect dash.lol :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after getting within seconds of having my new brakes on. brake fluid everywhere lol. i might still make it. swapping over a brake pipe from the other car if i can get them off. i am now depressed.

Aww donkey balls, dont u just hate when that happens near the end of u doing something.lol. Especially in the snow lol.

@Ck yeah stil taking place.

Gemz x

yeh i blame the standard join between the hard pipe and the flexi line. the way its designed it has a space with no thread at the front so when u put it into the braided lines that i got its only gettin a coupel threads of grip so i stripped it lol

tried to replace it and it didnt work because the join i used was for thicker pipe so leaked. should get a new copper line in place tomorrow instead of swappin the other one. fingers crossed ( when i can feel them )

yeh i blame the standard join between the hard pipe and the flexi line. the way its designed it has a space with no thread at the front so when u put it into the braided lines that i got its only gettin a coupel threads of grip so i stripped it lol

tried to replace it and it didnt work because the join i used was for thicker pipe so leaked. should get a new copper line in place tomorrow instead of swappin the other one. fingers crossed ( when i can feel them )

dont you bail on us man .lol you will be fine it will get sorted

im gonna try my best :o. shouldnt be to hard to make up the new line hopefully. and i hope the other side holds because thats only gettin a couple threads of grip aswell lol. wasted half my new fluid aswell :) and spilled all the old fluid over my drive after being carfulish not to spill it . all in all I've had a bad day :) but i will give it another go tomorrow. didnt bother paintin my calipers either haha

my glanza doesnt like the snow lol, if this weather holds out i dont think i can be arsed skidding about sideways all the way to edingurgh and back.

I have a sticker on the underside of my bonnet saying "snow version" lol doesnt fucking feel like it lol

if you aint there we will find you we know where you live B) ..........sort of

ohh a vw thats.....yeh, they are ok just didint think you were in your golden years yet you will be right at home with the wood effect dash.lol :thumbsup:

oi 22 is old lol, had enough if breaking down been happening for 5 years now, time for some n/a power and grunt. 204bhp through the 4 wheels should be ok and the wood effect might no be happening there. already figured out where to get brushed alloy dash trim B)

vr6 engines sound the nuts B) if i could afford an r32 i would haha -

oi 22 is old lol, had enough if breaking down been happening for 5 years now, time for some n/a power and grunt. 204bhp through the 4 wheels should be ok and the wood effect might no be happening there. already figured out where to get brushed alloy dash trim B)

vr6 engines sound the nuts :thumbsup: if i could afford an r32 i would haha -

bla bla bla

u comin 2 the meet tonight? u aint 22 yet so watch your lip youngin!!!!

bla bla bla

u comin 2 the meet tonight? u aint 22 yet so watch your lip youngin!!!!

i doubt it, the mrs just found out her gran has less than 3 days to live so..........

going to play cuddly bear i think :thumbsup: plus i think the peugeot is a disappointement to be turning up

shame to hear that about her gran. dont think you would be in the good books if you went out.

looks like ill make it tonight :thumbsup: tesco about 6 or half 6 for the locals ??

yup c u there, if the jet wash is open ul find me iceskating and washing my car lol

bringing the camera also me thinks B)

best take somethin to dry them with aswell. i washed mine as quick as i could and when i was dryoing it it had started to go icy.

i dont think its as cold as last night though, i went to my mates in bonnyrigg and it was -3 there then hit the black bull in the grassmarket and stereo in a t-shirt. not a wise choice by the way