erm.. manifold, decat, hks actuator, toms tecs ecu, fpr, fmic, greddy boost controller, ct9b, competition leads, hks plugs, cant think of much else.. i did do a run of 206 after that but it was running a little lean on idle so I've settled for 190 till i get managment :wub:

Funny you should say about about the fpr mate, its been causing agg getting a good lean rich balance throughout the rev range, might try fitting a standard 1...

As for boost 206 bhp was at 1.2-1.3, 190 - 196 was at 1.1 but the difference in bhp at 1.1 was produced by fiddling with the fpr..

Loop the loop scared me at first lol

Bildo dont you worry im looking after your turbo :(:wub:

can i just input a question here lol. what am i doing wrong. i get 189.9 on a hybrid at 1.2 with as far as i can tell the same kind of mods :wub:. quite a few folk with same kinda power from standard turbos aswell. :( good result though mate and sorry for the hyjack :D

can i just input a question here lol. what am i doing wrong. i get 189.9 on a hybrid at 1.2 with as far as i can tell the same kind of mods :thumbsup:. quite a few folk with same kinda power from standard turbos aswell. :lol: good result though mate and sorry for the hyjack :lol:

probably your map to be honest mate