Sickness And Diarrhoea

Just read this thread and almost kacked myself laughing so much :(

And on the carrot front, its not actually carrots......................................was told this at schoool (so many years ago) by one of our biology teachers. Its actually part of your stomoch lining that comes off and is continuesly replacing itself :p:( If anyone else wa still eating they aint now....................

Lol, I know, but at the time you always think "Carrots? When did I eat those???"

Damien

just to add i once shit my self 3 time on a walk to the taxi rank after 2 much alcohole so i decided that smellin that bad wouldn be good for the driver so i ''walked the rest of the way like a penguin'' and didnt realise what id done till the morning after when i woke up itchin lol

just fort id let everyone no :wacko:

LOL

Not had this for years, had it in school once had to skip last lesson and walking home I kacked my pants, walked the rest of the way like a penguin ;)

i read this as my bird is in the bath,i also need a huge steamin shite,and u,ya cunt lol,has nearly made me skip the waitin part for my time in the toilet!!lmfao ;) :D:D

i read this as my bird is in the bath,i also need a huge steamin shite,and u,ya cunt lol,has nearly made me skip the waitin part for my time in the toilet!!lmfao ;) ;) :D

haha yuss mate!! :D

@luke - apparently so :D

i read this as my bird is in the bath,i also need a huge steamin shite,and u,ya cunt lol,has nearly made me skip the waitin part for my time in the toilet!!lmfao ;) :D:D

lulz ;)

Had a picture in my head of you doing what that guy did on the body building forum then :D :D

LMFAO!!

I once had a curry at a party Oo a few mins later i had to go for a shit whilst walking to the toilets it leaked wtf? I was trying to hard to hold it but it fucking leaked and drizzled down me leg, there was nothing i could do to stop it from leaking!! Then after the party got a lift from my mate but was fucking sick thinking about sitting on my shit lol. Mate wasn't happy bout the smell, though his car wasn't far from shit! ;)

just to add i once shit my self 3 time on a walk to the taxi rank after 2 much alcohole so i decided that smellin that bad wouldn be good for the driver so i ''walked the rest of the way like a penguin'' and didnt realise what id done till the morning after when i woke up itchin lol

just fort id let everyone no ;)

am doin more sqeezin than michelle mcmanus in a cat-suit!lmao

this thread is so funny im pissing myself here lmao