What can i say, the mans a gent!

Bought a cylinder head from Riko, and kept me in the loop the whole time with phone calls etc.

Even if it didnt come with caps, we came to an agreement, and had it sorted out in no time.

Couldnt be any more pleased with it also, even manage to impress my uncle who knows a thing or two about head work. :thumbsup:

Cheers buddy, much appreciated

Rory

Thank you for the feedback babe, and thank you for being an absolute pleasure to deal with, combined with that sexy accent :thumbsup:

I know the head is in good hands, and I'm grateful of that as I really did not want to sell as you say, it is a pretty comprehensive setup - I'm glad you're impressed with it, I really hope it gives you that edge. I look forward to seeing the culmination of your project and seeing the results :thumbsup: Best of luck with it Rory!

• 2 months later...
Guest cheshireglanza

bought turbo timer off him really fast delivery and he even got me in trouble with my gf casue he put TO MY DARLING PAUL made me laugh tho cheers dude

• 8 months later...

JUST LOL

got a call from my mum oh ben theres a package here for you with for sexy ben on the front.... are you seeing someone your not telling me about

all day i was like who sent that, upset the wife by asking if it was her to which i got NO IT BLOODY WASNT IS THERE SOMETHING YOUR NOT TELLING ME!!!!

LOL love it

top quality and with the finished engraving touch made it spot on :)

Cheers mate

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...